•Chapter Two•

Start from the beginning

" Look who's late." A red haired boy says as the boy from earlier is rushing to class. He throws his finished orange juice on the trash  and sits next to his friend. 

" Good morning, Jimin hyung." He greets with a hug and sits besides him. 

"Good morning to you too Jungkook." Jimin repeats in the same tone that Jungkook greeted. "Why are you late?" He then asks. 

" I...Woke up late." Jungkook lies since he didn't want his hyung to make fun of him because he has forgotten his book bag upstairs. 

" Liar..I bet you forgot your book bag like always." Jimin sucks his teeth and chuckles. Jungkook doesn't respond and only blushes in embarrassment as he settles his bag besides his desk. Today wasn't the first time he has forgotten his bag at his flat or anywhere, Jimin is already used to that fact. " Honestly how can someone forget their book bag?" Jimin tries to hide his smile but it's evident in his face. " How do you not feel that you weigh less? Because the bag that you carry is very heavy compared to mine."

" Hyung please~." Jungkook whimpers, begging Jimin to drop the topic. 

" That's really unhealthy of you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin ignores the pleads and continues on the mocking because the younger's reaction are always funny to him. " You forgot it at homes 6 times, you left it in the cafeteria at least 5 or 4 times, sometimes you go home and leave it in a classroom which causes you to miss homework.." Jimin laughs as he counts the many times Jungkook has been silly. As he does so, Jungkook slowly shrinks in his seat, his face hiding behind his arms to prevent anymore mocking.  

Jungkook begins to think of topics interesting enough to entertain Jimin with, and something crossed his mind. "Hyung~" Jungkook taps Jimin's arm. 

" Yes?"

" Something odd happened to me yesterday night while i was jogging and this morning as well. Jungkook starts, he recalls last night and that boy staring at him. He seemed rude but that didn't matter much. What unsettles Jungkook the most is the things he began to feel after walking away. 

" What would that be?" Jimin beckons Jungkook to continue. He is alway a curious fellow and likes to stick his nose wherever something may entertain him.

" Um...When i was jogging I bumped into this guy...I apologized but he only stared down at me..Something strange was happening to his pupils and  i couldn't take my eyes away from his. He then smirks and he just walked away. He sent me chills and when i kept going, i kept feeling weird...Like followed or watched..." Jungkook shivers as he remembers exactly how he felt. That overwhelming feeling of insecurity, un safety, being watched from every corner. 

" Jungkook gained a stalker?!" Jimin yells too loud that some of the students turned their heads to them for a brief moment.

"Shh~ Hyung!"

"S-Sorry...C-carry on." 

" Well, after that i shook it off like it was nothing and walked home-"

" That's a mistake protagonist in a scary movie makes. Don't ignore danger...Or you die."

"Jimin hyung!"

" Sorry!"

" As i was saying, I went home and slept and when i woke up, even though i was sleepy i can swear i heard footsteps behind me..and something breathing on my neck...It felt awful and it scares me but it was probably the wind." 

"It's no wind!!" Jimin squeals. " I read somewhere, stories about people sneaking inside your home and living there!!! One man was living on the vent and stealing food! another was always under the bed!!! Holy mother holy!!" Jimin panics causing Jungkook to also be alarmed. 

"Hyung please stop!" Jungkook whines more. He lives alone in his flat  and now thanks to Jimin he fears entering  his home alone. What if Jimin is right? What if he gained a stalker? And the stalker would watch from another building, or worse the stalker might sneak into his home and hide there. He could be dangerous...Just thinking about set's Jungkook into a mass of shivers.

" Okay fine, I was just pulling your leg but still stay safe. You never know~" Jimin smiles and turns to face front towards the board. The homeroom teacher enters the classroom, with his belongings and sets them on the floor. 

" Good morning students."

" Good morning, Mr.Tanaka!" The students greeted back. Yes their teacher is japanese so sometimes it is hard to understand him. Mr.Tanaka smiles and waits for the class president. A rather short girl, with long straight black hair tied in a ponytail, and glasses stands up from her seat. This is the class president. 

"Stand." She commands, and everyone including both Jungkook and Jimin stands up. 

"Bow!" And they bow. 

"Sit!" And at last they all sit. 

" You got me worried now." Jungkook secretly whispers to Jimin. 

"Sorry~ Don't worry about it. I'm sure there's not a homeless person living in your flat. And if you want you can just run down to the second floor if you want me to stay with you if you feel really scared." Jimin chuckles again. 

"Pfft!" Jungkook pouts in his seat and crosses his arms. Although bringing a friend over doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

<><><><><><><>

Late update i know, But i'm currently focusing on two books only. Just to make updating easier~^^