Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Jamie's POV:

I know I shouldn't have done that, when Peyton was going on dates with him, but he said yes, and they weren't actually together yet..

Matts POV:

Jamie, Peyton's best friend, just asked me out on a date.. Well, me and Peyton weren't actually together yet, so what harm could it do? After practice I picked Jamie up from her house at 7pm, we had decided to go to the movies to watch Insidious 2. Jamie looked perfect! She looked a lot different then at the gym!

"Ready to go?" She said

"Um, yeah" I replied

"What's up? Do you not wanna go?"

"No no I do! It's just well, you look so beautiful Jamie" I told her

"Thank you so much Matt! You're so sweet!" She said as she hugged me

Hugging Jamie just felt so right, but I knew it was so wrong..

Jamie's POV:

OMG, Matt is perfect! He's so sweet too! I'm so happy were going on this date, but I do feel bad because well Peyton.. But if she doesn't find out all will be good! 

We were going to the movies to watch Insidious 2, I was terrified but I knew Matt would comfort me. 

We arrived at the movies, we got a large pop corn and 2 large cokes, oh and a hot dog each, we decided to pig out😋.

The movie had soon finished and Matt had his arm round me the whole time, it felt so right but yet so wrong..

Matts POV:

My date with Jamie is going amazing so far! Were having an amazing time but I don't know who I like more, Jamie or Peyton, they're both amazing and perfect girls but I knew that soon I would have to pick between the two.. But for now I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of the night with Jamie.

Peyton's POV:

I called Jamie to ask if she wanted to sleep at my house tonight, but she didn't answer so I went round to hers (she lives round the corner from me). I got to Jamie's and her mom said she was out on a date at the movies, with a new boy at our gym. it couldn't have been Matt? Could it? I thanked Jamie's mom and went straight the movies. I got there and there I saw, JAMIE AND MATT KISSING! How could they do this to me?! Jamie was meant to be my best friend and Matt, well we were almost together! I felt tears fall down my face, my legs shaking. I went over to them.

Jamie's POV:

"I've had an amazing night tonight with you Jamie" Matt said

"really?!" I replied

"Yeah, you're so much fun to hang out with, I had a perfect night tonight" Matt said right before he leaned in..

AND KISSED ME!

It was the most perfect kiss ever, oh. my. god! But then, I saw Peyton storm over to us, tears rolling down her face.

"JAMIE! MATT! how could you two do this to me?!" she cried.

TO BE CONTINUED!

What Jamie wore on her date with Matt: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106324001