Jealousy of a Mean Girl

"You ready for this?" I asked Riley as we were about to get off the plane and walk into the London Airport. 

"Yeah! Did I tell you we have meet and greet tickets too?" She asked. 

"Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded. I grinned with excitement.  When we finally made our way out of the airport and too the hotel it was about noon. 

"We should go shopping for cute outfits to wear tomorrow." she suggested. 

"Yeah, just let me freshen up." I said before walking into the bathroom. I quickly washed my face and applied a small about of make up to touch up what I had on before. I grabbed my purse and walked back out to the living room where Riley was. 

"Let's go." I said before we walked out. 

*While shopping* 

"What are you going to do when we meet them? Are you gonna pass out at the sight of Harry?" Riley laughed knowing that I've always had a soft spot for him. 

"No, I'm going to act calm and normal. I'm ot going to freak out." I blushed while looking at the shirts. 

I've bought more clothes than I needed but that's okay. 

"What are you going to do when you see Niall?" I laughed. 

"Probably faint." She joked but then continued. "No, I'll probably just ask if I can hug him." 

FInally after a few hours of shoppig we went back to the hotel to get rest before tomorrow. 

Next Morning* 

I fluttered my eyes open and was blinded by the light shinning in the room. I looked at the clock. 

"Holy shit! Get up Riley it's 1:00 in the after noon and the meet and greet is at 3:00. We need to get there early." I shouted waking her up then rushing to the bathroom to shower. 

After I showered Riley went in after me. I started to change. Since it was winter I decided on something warm but cute. (Look at the side bar) I wore a black oversized sweater with a cream colored circle scarf. And a pair of darkwash jeans and black keds. I let my hair dry natural then applied a small amount of make up. 

Riley walked out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go. We left the hotel and headed to the arena. It was about 2:00pm when we got there and there was a long line of screaming girls.

Harry's POV:

All I could hear we screams. It's been like this for the past 2 hours. I love our fans and all but sometimes quiet is nice. 

"You ready for the next group?" Paul asked us and we nodded. Then 2 girls walked in. And I just couldn't take my eyes off the shorter of the two. She had dark brown curly/wavy hair and was very tiny. But I liked it.

Becca's POV: 

Finally after hours of waiting in line we were next. As soon as we walked through the black curtains my eyes locked with Harry's. I looked down at my shoes and blushed. 

"Hello love. How are you?" He walked up to me and asked. I froze for a second then spoke up. 

"Great. Absolutely amazing. What about you?" I bit my lip. 

"Your American. I love you accent. And pretty great considering I'm talking to a beautiful girl." he smirk after talking in his husky british accent. I just blushed but then decided to play along.

"Oh, is there someone behind me?" I played along looking around. He just chuckled. I looked over ad saw Riley talking to Niall and the other boys.

"Photo time." someone said over all the talking causing us to walk to the others. I stood between Louis and Harry. We got to take 5 photos. The first one was normal. The second we all picked up Louis. The third Harry bent down on one knee like he was going to purpose. I couldn't help but smile.

"Jump." Harry whispered in my ear. His warm, minty breath sent chills down my spine. But I did and he was carrying my bridal style. That was for the 4th picture. 

"Last one. Make it good." The photographer said. 

I wrapped my arms around Harry and Liam's waist and smiled. But right before the picture was taken. I felt someones lips on my cheek. Once I realized it was on the side Harry was on I blushed. I've had butterflies in my stomach this whole time but now it was like a whole herd of them. (if that's even what it's called.) 

"Alright, five more minutes then you'll have to leave." one of the managers said. 

"So what's your name,love?" Harry asked

"Becca." I smiled. 

"Come on Haz. Are you going to hog her the rest of the five minutes." Louis laughed walking over with everyone else. 

"Can I get a picture with everyone on my phone?" I asked. They all nodded and walked closer together. 

"Can you hold my phone a sec. I dropped my chapstick." I said handing Harry my phone. I picked it up then pushed my chapstick back into my pocket. I faintly saw Harry typing something on my phone. But then he handed it back to me. We quickly took the picture. 

"Well, I hope you ladies enjoy the concert. We would like to invite you both back stage after the concert." Harry and Niall both said. 

"Okayy." Riley stuttered.I could tell she was nervous. 

"Time to go!" The manager said. 

"Well, bye." I said waving. Then walking out after catching a glince of Harry winking at me. 

"Oh My God!" Riley squealed. 

"I know!" I laughed

"How are you so calm right now?" she laughed

"I don't thing. I guess things happen after Harry Styles kisses your cheek." I smirked

"He what?" she said shocked. "Niall did to me but I asked him too." 

"Harry just did it." I shrugged and then we made our way to our seats. It was about 6:00pm. The arena was starting to fill with screaming girls. Riley and I were pretty close to the front. 

"Sooo, Harry seemed to take a liking in you." Riley winked. 

"Oh shut up. What about you and Niall huh?" I giggled and she just blushed. We spent quite a bit of time talking about them and why they invited us back stage. 

"Eww, what are you two doing here?" I heard a nasty nasil voice come from behind Riley and I. I whipped my head around to be face to face with Megan. 

"What do you think?" I said stating the obvious. 

"Stalking my boyfriend." She smirked. She was absolutely obsessed with Harry. She practicly stalked his every move.

"You are such a bitch." I rolled my eyes and Riley chuckled. 

"Oh really. Have you ever gotten any attention from him let alone any guy?" She retorted. 

"Did you get meet and greet tickets? Oh we didn't see you in line. But he kissed me. So yeah. Shut up now." I huffed turning back around rigt when the concert began. Half way through Harry made eye contact with me a winked. Then there was a 5 minute break in the middle of the concert right before the twitter questions.

"That wink was to me by the way." Megan said. 

"Oh my god. Do you ever shut up. I'll be back. I need some air." I sighed. I saw a door on the isghed of the arena. I opened it and it led to another hallway. I found another door but before I could open it I was hit in the head by the door and everything went black.