Chapter 9

warning/readers discretion!
.√sex scenes in this chapter, read at your own risk
♪♥♥•••••••••••••••••••••∆§×÷Π√•'|•×°€°€°'÷×}{∆'¶}£=®≠™"^~π¢°°'°

Oh please don't tell me I forgot to close the blinds again!   I tried to wake up to go close the blinds but I was being hold down by something, I look at my waist to find an arm holding me down. that's when all the crazy things that me an Ivan did last night come back to, getting married at the show ground and the we rent a room at hotel to spent our evening there.

when we got at the hotel the wall I have build arround our feelings for each other broke loose, we couldn't get enough of each other it started with butterflies kisses while we a closing the door and than Ivan picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed.

"I love you very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Diana, I will be there fore you in the bad times and in the good time, I will be there to share your sorrows and your joys and happiness. I will be pillar of hope and strength as you are mine. I will be there for you son and other children if get them and try to make you happy whatever the cost is. I know our decisions was hasty but there is no doubt in my heart that you are my one and only soulmate. " Ivan said kissing me , I was so overwhelmed by his words that I have lost words to express my feelings so  I kissed him and pour all my feelings. I am sure I Will never regret my decision to marry him. He is the love of my life and I can go through any life challenge as long as I have him by my side.

Ivan returned the kiss with a passion of his own and started kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet spot, we discover that one when we just started dating and I was not ready for other things no we just use to touch until I was ready. He was sucking while his hand was lifting up my top and he started moving his hand over my tummy, when I gave birth some of the fat refused to leave even with the hell of training  that I had so I had little curves at my waist . He was running his hand up and down them and over my belly. His hair was still soft and he still use the same breeze shampoo so he smell like home. He lifted me up a little bit and removed my t-shirt I cover my tummy because there are some stretch marks but he removed my hand and start placing kisses over them.

"Don't cover your self princess, you are beautiful, this marks shows me that you once carried my seed in your woub and it's just amazing, I wish I was there with you when your tummy was growing with our baby inside but for the next one I will be here all along" he said kissing his way upwards towards my bra. He started tracing my nipple through the bra with his fingers while kissing me on the lips , I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth I can fell him smiling through the kiss at his accomplishment.

My inner core was starting to wet ache it has been along time since I made love and right now i was feeling magical, I tangle my hands through his hair to bring him closer to me and deepen the kiss while my other hand was rubbing his back and abs. He unclipped my bra to remove it , he removed all his clothes and help me remove mine . I couldn't help but look at him he has grown out beautifully and I couldn't wait to have him, the anticipation had my core clenching.

He hovered over me and started kissing me on my jaw and on the coral bone to my breast. He put one of nipple in his mouth and start sucking on it while rubbing the other other one with one of his hand. The pleasure I was feeling was unimaginable that I was moaning and calling his name, I can feel the tension in my core rising. Like his torture wasn't enough wasn't enough he put two of his fingers in my core and start moving them in and out of me I grabbed his hair to hold on to and started rubbing his nipple between my fingers and he started moaning my name.

I put my fingers arround little Ivan and he shuddered at my touch and start breathing hard and moaning, I flip is over so I was on top and put him in my mouth and started sucking on him, my rhythm going faster and faster with need , he was holding on to my hair hard but it wasn't painful, he flip us over and started sucking my breast and fondling my core, now it's my turn to moan out loud.he kissed me over the mouth  and than I felt him enter me and I whimpered a little bit ,it have been almost 6 years since the last time so it hurt a little bit. He stopped and cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes.

"I am sory my princess, you are so tight if feels like our first time again, I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I can stop If you want"Ivan said kissing my forehead.

"No I doesn't hurt that much and I didn't make love since the last time we did, you are the only man for me" and to show him I meant it I started moving my hips. At first he was slow and careful but we pick up our rhythm when the tension start growing demanding for release, I open my legs wider and wrap them around him he I can feel him go into me deeper and faster, I can't hold it in any more the tension was too much , i felt my self let go at the same time as he did and it's life we are falling down from a high point.

He flip us over so I was laying on top of him later we fell asleep but before saying I love you to each other.
......,...................................™°•×•=•=™°^=•×'{^°•÷ו÷÷=™¥°•°

My eyes have now adjusted to the morning lights so I look at my prince charming and I could help but smile at how lucky I have him.
"Morning princess, I want to wake up feeling like this for the rest of my life" Ivan said giving a long kiss.

"Morning my love ,now wake so we can go tell your mom about our  craziness she going to have a fit , it's going to be a long day.

"Not now come back to bed ,I want to show my new bride some love"Ivan said and with that everything else is forgotten for now , this moment is just me and him.