"You're saying im loud?"

"No, well, yes. In a good way!" James assured, and I rolled my eyes, laughing softly.

After spending the whole day sitting on the couch watching tv, I decided on finally going back to my apartment. James giving me a kiss on my cheek before I left, I looked all around the hallway before making my way down to the elevator. I was super paranoid about any slight movement that I saw, the movie really getting to me. Even if James was standing infront of me and moved slightly, I jumped.

Yeah, I was pretty scared.

As I entered my apartment, I observed that it was pitch black in every single room. I quickly flicked the light on in the kitchen, quickly making a run for it to my bedroom. I dived for my bed, reaching over to grab my tv remote, turning the device on. I turned the tv down to a low level, trying to fall asleep so that I wouldn't have to think about the movie to much longer.

I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen of my apartment. I tried to ignore, thinking that it was just my imagination. As the footsteps became louder, getting closer to my room, I started to panic. I saw a shadow start to appear in my door frame, and I almost let out a cry. I screamed as the figure stepped into the doorframe, exposing who they were.

"What the- James?!" I yelled, jumping up out of bed.

"Hi, Abbey! Did I scare you?"

"Yes! You almost made me cry!" I said, throwing my pillow at him. He laughed, and butterflies flew threw my stomach. Even though I was mad at him for scaring my like that, I couldn't stay mad at him for long with that smile and that laugh.

"I'm sorry, Abbey... But you should have seen your face!" James said, his laugh getting louder as he clutched his side. "Oh man, I need to calm down a little."

"You're such a meanie!" I said, crossing my arms and pouting.

"I'm sorry, Abbey," James said, coming towards me, his arms spread out wide. I took a step back, shaking my head.

"I don't want to hug you, you monster!" I yelled, trying to keep my laughter inside, a smile started to form on my face.

"Oh come on, Abbey! How can you resist this?" James said, doing some weird dance move, and I burst out laughing. He took this as an oppurtunity to run over to me, trying to wrap his arms around me. I squealed, quickly running past him and out of my room. I ran into my living room, jumping over my couch, almost tripping over the top. James came running out of my room, and following me into the livingroom.

"You're going to have to move eventually," James said, smirking. I shook my head in response, returning the smirk right back at him.

"I can stay here all night," I said, crossing my arms. All of a sudden, tiredness washed over me, and I yawned. I blinked a few times, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Are you sure about that? You look like you are going to pass out any minute," James joked, and I rolled my eyes. After a few minutes of standing there, James was still prepared for any slight movement. Me on the other hand, I was becoming quite tired, my eyes half closed. I started to sway slightly, as if I need to lay down so that I could sleep.

I yawned again, my eyes closing. I quickly opened them when I heard footsteps coming around the couch. Me being to tired to be able to react, I stood there, watching as James ran over to me, a goofy grin on his face as his arms wrapped around my waist. James looked up at me, and twirled me around as if we were in one of those romantic movies.

"HI," James said, looking up at me.

"Hi," I said, and James grinned before leaning forward, and connecting his lips with mine. Closing my eyes from the kiss, when pulling away I had a hard time of reopening them. James chuckled.

He continued to carry me as he brought me into my room. He placed me down on my bed, bringing the blankets over me. I smiled as he kissed my temple before walking towards the door. "James?" I asked, and he turned around to look at me.

"Hm?" James replied, and I smiled slightly.

"Can you stay here tonight? I'm to scared to be alone," I said, and James laughed softly, as he slowly made his way back over to my bed.

"Don't you and Hannah share an apartment now? I'm assuming she will be back soon," James said, and I shrugged.

"Yeah, but she will just tell me that no demons will come into my room and then she'll go to bed. Please stay," I begged, giving him a puppy dog face.

"You know I can't resist you're big blue-green eyes," James said, and I laughed. James started to ask where blankets were kept, and I shook my head. I moved over in my bed, giving him plenty of room to lie down. James raised an eyebrow. "What is Hannah walks in? What will she think?"

"James. Hannah honestly won't care. It's not like anything is going to happen, stop thinking like that!" I said, patting the bed next to me. James chuckled, walking over to the side of the bed, hopping in. I cuddled up against him as he wrapped his arms around me. James kissed the top of my head, and I smiled up at him.

"Goodnight, Abbey."

"Goodnight, James."