Chapter 3 : Think About You

A/N : I wanted to say really quick that I see Holly as young Mila Kunis. Enjoy the chapter!:)

I didn't have any time to deny the kiss, and I wouldn't, even if I could.

The kiss lasted for about three minutes before he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself." Axl says.

"It's okay, I liked it." I say with a giggle.

"Good. We should probably be getting to sleep now." He says as he walks over to the mattress on the floor.

He tucks himself under the blankets, and I slide in next to him and place my head on his chest.

After exchanging our goodnights, I hear Axl start to snore, and I drift off to sleep too.

~~~~~~

"Good morning sleepy head." Axl mumbles as I open my eyes.

"Good morning." I say back with a smile.

"Oh my god! Axl with Duffs little sis... would ya look at that."

"Slash get the fuck out!" Axl yells.

"Sorry man, it's just a funny sight." He says defending himself.

"Not really, nothing happened." Axl replies.

I get off of the mattress and change into what I was wearing yesterday, even though it doesn't really fit the occasion.

Axl puts his clothes back on and we go out into the main room with everyone else.

"There they are!" Slash yells

"Love birds." Steven says.

"Oh shut up I say." and I take a seat next to Holly.

"So what happened with Slash?" I whisper to her. "Well I got angry with him and he told me he didn't want to be with that girl, and that he wanted to be with me." She says back.

"Anything else?" She doesn't ever really tell me the full story so I always make sure to ask.

"Well one thing lead to another, and we kinda did it."

"WHAT?!" I shout back.

"Shh.. keep it down. I don't want the whole band to know." Holly whispers.

"I can't believe you did that! Not that there's anything wrong with it, it just doesn't seem like you." I say.

"Oh please, like you and Axl didn't do anything." She says defending herself.

"Well that isn't a complete lie. We did have a little makeout session, but that's it." I say.

"That's what I figured." She said with a grin on her face. We're so predictable.

"Duff, mom is probably wondering where I am." I say as I get up and go over to the couch where Duff and Izzy is setting.

"You're probably right. We'll leave in about an hour or so." He says inhaling his cigarette.