Grell x Child!Reader

Grell's POV:
I was walking around this horrid town thinking about different ways to possibly win my dear Bassy's heart. I was in my own thoughts when I heard whimpering. I turned into the ally next to me and saw a little girl crying, she looked about 4 years old. I wondered what she was doing all the way out here by herself, let alone dressed like that. She was wearing a thin white dress that was torn all over the place.
"What's a little girl like you out here all by yourself"
"I-I-I d-d-d-don't h-h-ha-ve n-n-no w-w-wh-ere t-t-to go. M-m-my p-p-p-p-parents threw m-m-m-me out."
I was shocked. Who would throw out a helpless little girl like her out on the streets. I was mad and I think she noticed.
"U-ummm sir are you alright"
"Yes I'm sorry sweetie I was just wondering why anyone would throw out a lovely little girl like you away"
"They said I wasn't worth anything and said I should just die"
That made me pure mad but I didn't want to scare her so I was going to take her in and care for her
"Would you like to come live with me little one"
She gasped and started to smile brightly
"Yes!! That would be amazing. Thank you"
"Your welcome"
I picked up the little one headed towards my house. She fell asleep on the way there and then I realized I didn't get her name. I will just have to ask her when she wakes up. But for now I'm gonna put everything aside and focus on helping her by taking great care of her.
----One hour time skip----
(Readers POV)
I woke in a warm bed that had red silk sheets. Oh now I remember that nice gentleman said he was going to take me in. I wonder where he is.
All of a sudden the door opened and the red haired man walked in.
"Oh your awake little one. How are you feeling."
"I'm good thank you for asking. But I do have a question"
"What's the question sweetie"
"What is your name?"
"I am the most deadly officiant Butler Grell Sutcliff"
He said while doing a weird sign with his hand and sticking his tongue out.

"Oh well hello Grell my name is (y/n) (L/n)""That's a lovely name you got there (y/n)"I blushed and covered my face with my hands

"That's a lovely name you got there (y/n)"
I blushed and covered my face with my hands. But I felt someone pull my hands away and it was Grell.
"Don't hide your adorably face, red looks ravishing on you so don't hide it"
"Ok!! I won't!"
I had zoned out and started thinking about if he would allow me to call him dad or father.
"What's wrong sweetie you seem spaced out"
"Oh!!! I was just wondering if I could....." I trailed off cause I was to shy actually ask the question.
"What is it deary, you can ask me anything you know" He said while patting my head.
"Well I was wondering if I could call you father or dad"
I quickly hid my face in my hands afraid of the answer.
"Oh!!! DEARY YES YOU MAY I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!"
He started to squeal and gush about how adorably I was. All of a sudden he grabbed me and started to spin me around while hugging me tightly. I was squealing the whole time while laughing. He jumped onto the bed with me landing on top of him.
We were laughing and hugging.
"I would be honored to have a daughter like you (y/n)"
"Really?"
"Of course you are so sweet and you look ravishing in red as well. That's just a bonus for me."
I hugged him and he hugged back. We started to doze off on the bed.
"I love you daddy Grell"
"I love you too my dearest (y/n)"
-------------------------------------------------
Word count-670 (not including this)
Hope you enjoyed this one-shot. Please comment and submit requests for any anime person you like while at least put some of their information because I might not know the character.
Bye my lovely readers. Have a good day