Sebastian X Ciel Fluff

Ciel's POV
I was sitting in my study when Sebastian came inside with a my afternoon tea. I thanked him and dismissed him. But before he leaves he says:
"Lady Elizabeth is coming over today in an hour or less my Young Lord"
"Ok. Thank you Sebastian. You know what to do so go prep the manor"
Now that irritates me beyond belief. I can't stand that cute and pink loving freak. She actually believes I love her when it's clear that I don't. I mean I'm only with her because if I make her cry that will surely destroy my reputation. And the worst part is she doesn't understand anyone when they say no.
"CIIIIIIIEEEEEEELLLLL"
I sigh angrily when I hear that girly shriek. Elizabeth. She burst into my study without knocking and attacked me with a hug. That I did not return of course.
"Hello. Elizabeth."
"I told you to call me Lizzy!!!!"
I sighed agitatedly.
"I really don't care what you said."
Sebastian came into the office hearing my last sentence and had a shocked face on and toke his place behind me.
"What!??! Ciel how could you say such a thing!!!"
Elizabeth said as she started to shed some tears. As if I would be stupid enough to fall for that.
"Listen Elizabeth I am tired of you not listening to anyone when they try to tell you no or when you take things into your own hands somehow thinking it was ok, that it was ok to redecorate MY manor or force me to celebrate MY birthday when I didn't want to but was forced to because it would ruin my reputation. And for the last thing I'm sick of is PRETENDING TO LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!"
"C-C-C-Ciel is that r-r-r-really true"
She asked with tears streaming down her face.
"Yes"
All of a sudden she grabbed me and started to shake me. And then grabbed my RING and THREW IT TO THE GROUND!!!!! 😡😡😡
"HOW DARE YOU!!?!?!!!!!!!"
I raised my hand to slap her when...........
Sebastian's POV
I was shocked when I was listening to the conversation and I knew when it was time to step in. Ciel raised his hand when that brat Elizabeth broke Ciel's family ring and was about to slap her. But I quickly grabbed his wrist before he could do that and pulled him close to my chest. I could feel the rage burning him off of him.
"Lady Elizabeth it would be a wise choice to think about what you have done to my Master while leaving this manor and don't come back."
She ran out of the manor crying while I was trying to calm down my Master.
"Young Master it is alright now, she has left."
I was about to let go when he said something that shocked me :
"Please.....Please don't leave me Sebastian"
I was shocked but responded with :
"Yes my Mas-"
He interrupted me saying :
"Ciel. Call me Ciel please"
I smiled.
"Yes Ciel."
After that I stood up and carried him to his room and attempted to put him down but he wouldn't let go.
"Please don't go lay with me please Sebastian"
"Yes Ciel."
I laid down with him and he rested his head on my chest and cuddled close to me. I wrapped my arms around him and watched him fall asleep. Then I fell asleep as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End!!! 😋
Let me know what you think.

Word count: 571
Not counting this and it won't be every chapter.