Tasha stepped back and looked at her work. The bed fort looked cute so far but since she planned to execute this surprise at night, she needed some lights and she knows where to find some.

-----

"You could have just told me you wanted to come here because you wanted to see your crush" Yuri stated, "we could've also stopped by a flower shop and bought her a bouquet or something"

"Okay first of all, she isn't my crush. I just find her pretty and interesting. Second of all, why would I give her flowers?"

"Because you find her "pretty and interesting"" Yuri motioned her hands into air quotes

"Is that enough of a reason to give her flowers?"

"When you like her, it is"

"I don't like her Yuri"

Yuri turned to Summer with an "stop-lying-to-yourself" look

"I really don't like Yuri!" insisted Summer

"Okay, if you say so" Yuri looked around for a bit then suddenly acted excited, "here she comes!"

Summer quickly looked around as she tried to repress her nervousness, "where?!"

Yuri watched her friend's almost frantic reaction and can't help but chuckle.

Of course, Summer saw and was definitely unimpressed, "Very funny Yuri"

"Sorry dude, couldn't resist" Yuri's laughter died down when she saw Carmina approaching their table carrying their ordered drinks, "hey, she's coming over"

"Oh no. You're not gonna get me again"

Yuri looked again and saw Carmina smiling at her, "I'm not kidding, Summer"

"Of course you're not" Summer answered with a bit of sarcasm, "So I guess if I suddenly stand up I'll bump into her"

Yuri nodded immensely, "so just sit still"

Of course, Summer did the opposite. She suddenly stood and instantly bumped into Carmina. Spilling the drinks on both of them.

The cold wintermelon milk tea on Carmina and as bad luck would have it, the hot black tea on Summer

Summer yelled in pain as she flailed around to minimize the sensation of heat on her chest, stomach and hands. Yuri ran up to the counter and asked for some wet towels while Carmina held onto Summer and tried to wipe away some of the tea on her with some tissues.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry!" Carmina apologized, pulling out her handkerchief

"It's okay I'm fine" Summer calmed down and showed a small smile. The skin on her chest and hands evidently turned red from contact with the heated liquid

Yuri came back and held the damp towel against Summer's stomach, "the owner asked us to go in the back" then turned to Carmina, "can you lead the way?"

Carmina nodded, Yuri looked at her Summer and handed her the towel, "let's go hot stuff"

Summer gave Yuri a look as she took the towel from her and wrapped it around her hands. The three headed to the back, where they were greeted by a woman in her mid-40's

"My my, you certainly seem to attract a bit of bad luck whenever you're around here" the woman commented

"It seems like it but then again, I've always been a bit unlucky" Summer sighed, "Oh and what happened was all my fault and I'll pay for everything"

The woman showed a smile and turned to Carmina, "Carm dear, you should lent the girl a shirt so she could change into something dry"

"Yes of course, I'll be back aunt Carol" Carmina quickly rushed out of the room