Finally Together

Y/N POV

When I let Cory out he did something I never thought he would do...he kissed me. I don't know why but I kissed him back. When he pulled away I heard "Come on lovebirds we should unlock the rest." I looked down and saw Uni. I just followed him not wanting to talk. We were just walking till we heard "Can you shut up I don't want your potions." I looked at Cory and whispered "Do you think that's Nick." He nodded to a corner we could hide in and he also nodded yes."Nick come on don't bother him" we heard a girl voice say."But Faith he obviously wants the slow-your-anger potion" Nick said. I peaked around the corner and Faith I think saw me. I pointed at the bounty hunter and mouthed, make him go away. She nodded and whispered something to Nick. He looked at the bounty hunter and said "You know Max you should go check on Adam because he's probably escaped by now." Max looked mad and he grumbled something then left. After I thought we were clear I sneakily went and unlocked their cell."You guys okay" I whispered."Yeah we're fine but we should probably get the other two before they find out we're gone" Faith said. I nodded and started walking were I thought they were. I peaked around every corner until we finally reached the cell they were in. I didn't see Ross or Max or the other guy, I think it was Sky. I went over and saw the two distracted. I opened the cell and whisper-yelled their names. They looked at me and grew happy. I motioned for them to come. Try got out and we all found the exit and started to leave. I was s bit behind just noticing I still have a hurt ankle. Cory looked at me and walked over. "You know that ankle is still hurt" he said."Yeah I know so I'll probably try to take it easy" I said staring into his eyes. He was about to lean but he stopped and said "I'm sorry I really shouldn't you probably don't like me back and about that kiss earlier --" I cut him off by kissing him. It was a passionate and love able kiss. I pulled away and said"You really think I don't like you." "Well I had to make sure" he said. He put his arms around me and pulled me in close and asked "Does this mean we are now dating?" "Of course who wouldn't date you" I responded kinda regretting what I said. I kissed him one more time. I yawned and rubbed my eyes."Is someone tired" he said as he picked me up on his back."Yeah I am" I said while leaning down kissing his cheek."Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" he said back.

Yay you finally got him to be yours. Anyway I want to know if you guys want me to start a Ask/Dare challenge thing. Just comment down below please. And all those people who don't comment say something it will get your profile out there. But you don't have to not trying to push. And remember to comment if you want that new story.

~BAI~(tell me if you want me to change this)

The idea of this chapter goes to
Creepera_fanficlover