Read a/n

Y/n POV

"Y/n wake up" I heard Cory say. I didn't want to wake up so I just payed there. "No you gotta do it like this" I heard Aubrey say. She grabbed me and shook me really violently.(get your mind out of the gutter geese gross) I instantly jolted up."See that's how you get a person up" Aubrey said as she went over to Adam and kissed his cheek. I honestly think that since she got her Adams been not as grumpy."Hey we're did Nick go" I said just as I realized he was gone. Everybody all of a sudden got sad and I noticed Faith was extra sad."What happened I asked getting up. That's when I realized what happened. I covered my mouth to stop the tears but it just came on down. I ran into Cory's arms and he looked at me with sympathy. Even though I didn't know him that well or long he was a true friend , wait no not friend... He was more than that he was like a big brother to me. I looked up from Cory's chest and looked at Faith. She looked like a family member just died. I pulled away from Cory and walked up to her and gave her a hug. She hesitated a bit but hugged back. She looked like she was trying to be strong but she snapped. I wondered if she liked him. It seemed like it."So what exactly happened?" I asked no one in particular.

GUYS I NEED HELP.I HAVE A BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK!! Please I need ideas PLEASE I'm begging just comment down below and I'll give you credit.

~BAI~