The Bounty Hunters

Y/N POV

When I heard the click behind us I also heard "So thoughtful and sad. Let me say something, stand up and come with me." I slowly stood up and turned around with the others. When I turned I saw the same people who shot me last time! "Alright we don't have cuffs so let's just say if you run you get shot. So don't run, talk, or stop" the red-headed guy said. He turned around and left with the other two following. We walked after them and I don't think any of us wanted to run, talk, or stop.

           ~magical time skip~
                 Still y/n POV

When we reached a gated place they broke us up so we would have different cells. The guy with the mask took me separately. I got to a lonely cell nothing, no one, here. He walked me in and closed the cell door."So do you know who I am" he said as I sat on the floor."Well actually I do know, your the guy with the mask who's friends just took mine" I said looking at him."I know and I'm sorry but their bounties and I hunt them" he said. "You know it really sounds like you know me" I said getting up. He looked down. I was slowly walking toward the end of the cell. When I reached there I reached to his mask, I slowly took it off and threw it down in my cell."Look at me" I said. He slowly lifted his head."Ross oh my gosh I thought you were dead" I said stepping back."Well I survived but at a cost" he said."What cost" I said getting curious."I had to sacrifice someone" he said looking sad and guilty."You killed someone" I said about to cry."I had to it was either him or me and my partners" he said almost yelling."Go just go" I said pointing away."Fine I'll leave just give me my mask" he said. I grabbed it and gave it to him."Here now leave" I said. As he was leaving I sneakily grabbed the keys from his belt. He left without knowing that I grabbed the keys. Okay I'll just sneak out when I think it's night and find the others, I thought.

~magical skip time to night~

Okay I'm pretty sure it's night and there sleeping so let's try this key, I thought. I went to the cell door and accidentally pushed on it and it opened. He probably just forgot to lock it, I thought. I snuck out to find and silently looked around the corner to find a sleeping Ross. Great let's try to get by him, I thought. I started to sneak by him. I got past him without waking him. I started walking until I heard a voice say, "Tell your mutt to shut up." "He is not a mutt and his name is Uni" said someone who's voice was familiar. "Well shut him up" said, I'm guessing, one of the bounty hunters. "Well I'm not going to so you can just leave" now I know that voice it's Cory."Fine I will just don't try anything that will get you shot cause I will shoot" said the bounty hunter. I heard footsteps than a slam, probably a door. I went towards the sound and found Cory and Uni pacing in a cell."Cory" I whisper yelled. He looked up then spotted me. He smiled. I ran over there and unlocked the cell but when I did he did something I never thought he would ever do...