Bambam turns white and shakes his head. "No, there's no... no way... right?"

Two hands slap down on Bambam's shoulders and Youngjae goes paper white when two hands slap down onto his. "I certainly hope not because if you did," Mark speaks above Bambam.

"Ya'll aren't going to be able to breathe in the next thirty-seconds." Yongnam finishes.

"Because that's my sister—"

"—and my fiancé." Mark finishes.

"Cute," Gikwang barely slurs out. "You finish each other sandwiches."

"Sentences."

"That's what I said."

"I think he's still drunk," is all Bambam gets out as Ahyoung rolls her eyes walking towards the kitchen.

Immediately Bambam turns towards Mark, hands together as if he were praying, as he kicks Gikwang in the face. Youngjae turns towards Yongnam, foot landing in Gikwang's side as they both begin to beg for forgiveness from the two older boys.

Suddenly before anyone really registers it, a girl walks down, red dress tight and black heels in her hand. Yongnam blinks, before he walks towards her, hand flying up to the back of his neck.

The boys (and ahyoung) watch as he nods and continues to speak to the girl, who's short hair frames her face beautifully. She smiles, leans up and kisses his cheek before he stops her. Ahyoung holds her breath, leaning forward further to try to listen and Mark is doing the same. She blinks twice and he reaches behind him self to pull out his wallet. She deflates when he gives her two ten thousand ₩ bills. He sends her off with a smile turning around and frowning when he notices nearly everyone (including jinyoung, jaebum and jackson) are staring.

"What?"

All the boys frown when Ahyoung slaps her hand down on the counter. "What?" A pause. "What? That is the sixth girl in the past two weeks Yongnam," Bambam's eyebrows raise as he mouths the word 'sixth'. "that you have turned away. Are you ever gonna, you know, date?"

Yongnam merely rolls his eyes (something that has youngjae and bambam exchanging looks and gikwang sinks further down into the couch, feet following) and sighs. "You know Youngah," he begins softly with a frown. "I don't have to date you know? I'm only twenty-four."

Ahyoung opens her mouth but he cuts her off. "Listen, just because you found your, for lack of a better phrase, lover so early on is great. But like, that's not me. I'll date when I'm ready."

"I don't care if you marry a girl Nam." She sighs. "I just want you to have someone. You know I'm only going to be here for a few more months and especially since Mark-oppa bought that house in Taiwan—"

"—wait." Jinyoung stood up eyebrows raised towards Mark. "You did what?"

The rest of the boys stared up at him when Yongnam spoke up. "You guys are moving... away?"

Ahyoung sighs. "No, everyone calm down. We have a house here, literally all of you have been to it." She rolled her eyes. "You can all breathe, but Oppa and I decided to buy a house over there in case we want to get away." She glared at all of them. "Which we will want too."

Jaebum opened his mouth but she continued. "Not because we dislike any of you, but because I would like alone time with my husband." Jackson and Bambam's mouths are opened, and Jinyoung's eyebrow is raised high on his face.

Yongnam just turns back towards Ahyoung. "And you weren't gonna tell me?"

"I mean," she responds just as quickly, tone the same as his. "I was but like I said, I'm not leaving forever. It's just a vacation house. Like the one we used to have—"