The Bad Boy Secrets - 'What the hell my eyes!'

The Bad Boy Secrets - 'What the hell...my eyes!'

Chapter 3:

Chloe's POV:

After practice, which was a long tiring 1 hour of running and football, I took a shower and headed up to Mr Bakers office with my bag slung over my shoulder. I heard footsteps behind me but my laziness took over and I didnt bother turn around.

''Come in!'' Mr baker shouted from the opposite side of the door. I puffed out, walked in and sat down opposite him and as expected a few moments later of awkard silence he  came in. And, oh, my eyes were playing on me. How In the world could somebody be so beautiful after an 1 hour long practice. Im pretty sure my eyes bulged out of their sockets. Noah, turned around and his eyes glanced over to me and I blushed scarlet red. Im 101 percent confident he was smirking.

Well done then Chloe building up his ego even more. 

My concious rebuked. As well as being caught drooling over the schools bad boy my concious was also now turning stupid.

''So I just need to go over a few things which you will be informing your class mates. To start off with, I know this might be inconsiderate and calamitous of me but I need you to kick some people off the team. Here's the list of the people who came today and here's the list of the people who are going to stay.'' He pronounced whilst distubuting us the papers. I inspected my list and then peeped over to Noah's.

That son of a shovel.

Noticing how I looked he continued.

''Sorry, Captain Chloe but you're group is rubbish so we lowered down the numbers and left all the good ones. Dont worry not that much boys came so its equal now.'' Coach Baker spoke.

''So I have more people to kick out!'' I exclaimed.

''Indeed.'' He said calmly. I gave him an evil glance and walked out not sparing him another.

''And next practice is next week, Thursday!'' He shouted before I left.

My tired and hungry body climbed up the newly polished staircase; sluggishly. With all the effort left in my body I pushed my scarlet hand and knocked on the mahogany door making a melodic tune, unintentionally.

It didn't take a long time for the polished, mahogany door to open. A small, fragile but firm body appeared in stiletto heels and a pen skirt. She looked so formal, it made me look tramp-like; she took in my appearance and beamed at me, her white teeth dazzled almost blinding me.

I swear I went blind for a milli second.

" Come on darling, you look tired." she said, picking my arm up whilst rushing me inside.

Jasmine, which I acknowledged was Noah's moms name, showed me to the guest room and told me to make myself comfortable. After telling me that dinner was ready in 15 she departed, and I slowly started to get the anxious feeling in my belly again.

---------------------------------------------

10 minutes passed, and I had taken the quickest shower of my life to be in time for dinner.

I stepped out of the heaven-like shower I was in and wrapped a white towel around my now shivering body. I opened the door of the toilet and walked into the guest room.

The guest room was a big guest room for a guest room... if you know what I mean. Almost as big as the parents room. It had a picture of red roses hanging down the beige walls in complexion with the cupboard which was black. The sofa - underneath the misted windows - was beige and the bedsheets was black leaving the pillow to be beige. The carpet, which was small and located in the middle, had two circles; the outer one was black and the inner one was white. The colour coding of the room made the house more luxorious.

With the towel tightly embraced around my small figure I made expeditious paces to the cupboard until a knock arose from behind the door.

I tightened my towel around my body, but unfortunatly I was too late.

"Mom told me to come and tell you that din...." His head slowly peeked through the door but stopped as soon as he saw me with only my towel around my body.

My cheeks were on fire and the embrassment was not audible.

"Erm..erm..be down quick..because dinner is ready." he rushed out after slamming the door.

What the hell, the bad boy just saw me naked!

Well nearly naked!

-+-

Finally finished this chapter.

Please comment,vote and follow.

-Rx