The Bad Boy Secrets!

-Blurb

''You can trust me with anything Noah, do you know that?"

The words flew out of my mouth before I knew it but I never once regretted it.

Noah just nodded and walked out without a care in the world.

With a sigh I followed him, some badboys are just going to stay as badboys.

------------------------------------------------

Noah Matthews is your stereotypical Bad boy. He has Dark brown hair which falls elegantly over his tanned face. His 5 oclock jaw line is perfect. His eyes are sparkling green and teeth are dazzling white. But that's not what makes every girl fall head over heels for him and every guy jealous of him ,but what is it you ask? His arrogance. The way he has girls all over him and sighing everytime he walks across the hall way, but he doesnt react to that. Every guys thought? How the Hell can he keep up his bad boy persona and not react to the way girls drool at him.? But its not every girl that drools at him in that manner.

This is where Chloe Stanford enters. You know you have your ultimate jocks with the 6 packs and all and then you have Your nerds, your emos,the cheerleaders,the outsiders and the people you've never heard of. Chloe was pretty high up in the social ranks but Noah was higher. You could pobably take a clear guess which category they both land. The ultimate Jocks with the 6pack and The cheerleader, well not exactly.

This is the twist. The highschool rule broken by the one and only Chloe Stanford. Not only was she on the Boys football team but she also hung around the cheerleaders,which consist of her fellow bestfriends: Alisha,Chloe,Ted,Stacy,Barry and Holly. Holly was her bestfriend, light brown hair which was glossy and overall was pretty but not as much as Stacy WinnerFred. She was the schools Head cheerleader. You know the stereotypical one,that wears a lot of make up and everybody gets intimidated by. Well,everybody except Chloe,Alisha,Holly,Barry,Ted and of course,the one and only, Noah Matthews. Ted and Barry are the only boys that are part of her group. Ted was part of her footballteam and was the guy that always looked out for her,nice,kind and caring with a perfect smile. Barry was the gay one of the group. He was part of the cheerleading team not willingly but when your mom is a strict one you have to do what she says. He after thought that it wouldn't be a great idea if he was to join the football team which would lead to feelings towards the boys in our school. Gross!

But..Noah, Noah is different. Noah's nothing like all the other boys and has a mind of his own which seems like a morse code to everybody. Determined looks on their face they try to crack him and be the 'girl' in one of those cliche romance stories. Except for Chloe!

When the jock and the cheerleader collide you have total destruction.In greenville high you have this rule : If you are popular dont mess with anybody higher than you! And thats exactly what Chloe did. It's like an earthquake which is an 8 on the richter scale. Yes,very destructive indeed.

Chloes parents have been In the stage of 'disagreement' for a while now so they decide to go on a trip to sort out where they stand. Noah's mom being the generous person she is accepts Chloe into the family until the parents sort out their 'disagreement'. Chloes parents agree on the decisions since Noahs parents live next door to them. And this is where the two plates collide to cause an earthquake and let me tell you this plate boundary is a destructive one.

Noah and Chloe slowly grow on each other discovering things about each other that they would have never found out about. Chloe discovers the badboys secrets and also discovers that living with Noah is not a bad idea.

They said Two populars can't collide, but too bad one is less dense than the other.

Read this book and discover the feelings expressed in a mutual understanding between Noah and Chloe. But will the hatred she feels for Noah at first change to love or will it stay the same? But love is a strong word!

-------------------------------------------------

Woah that was a long blurb. Sorry if you got bored but I'm really happy if you got to the point where you're reading this. I just want to say don't be fooled by this long blurb because as much as it may sound arrogant but this book will be to the highest standards ever possible. A little cliche not going to deny. Uploads will be Once every week. So until next week. Bye. x .

-NOT EDITED

Vote and Comment

-Rx