Pregnant

Tommy sighed when he headed into the living room, he'd had a long day and was battered and bruised, wanting nothing more than to have a drink and sit in front of the fire as he fell asleep.

"Tommy?" You asked quietly from the doorway.

"What're you dong up (Y/N)?" Tommy asked hoping he could have just a few minutes to himself.

"I was waiting for you... you're hurt." You say as you shuffle across the cold wooden floor to him.

"It's fine (Y/N), knowing you're well looked after makes up for it." Tommy sighed as he ran a hand over your cheek and turned back to the drinks table.

"I had something important to tell you." You muttered nervously.

"What would that be?" Tommy sighed as he took a drink and set his glass down.

"The doctor came today." This had Tommy's full attention and he eyed you carefully. "He found out why I was being sick."

"Well what was it?" Tommy snapped when you stayed completely silent.

"I... I'm pregnant." You mumble to him.

"You're what?" Tommy asked with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Pregnant." You muttered even quieter. He moved forward, placing his hand on your stomach, as he smiled at you.

"Well what are you doing stood up?" Tommy said suddenly scooping you up and carrying you through the house to your bedroom.

"Tommy, I'm fine." You laughed as he set you down on the edge of your bed.

"I don't care I'm going to take care of you." Tommy said as he gently returned his hand to rest on your stomach. "Wonder how the boys are going to take it."

"Alright (Y/N)." Arthur said as you walked past him, Finn and John.

"Yeah, what're you all doing here so early?" You asked as you yawn and follow them through to Tommy's office.

"I asked them to come so we could tell them the news." Tommy muttered without looking up from his desk.

"Oh yeah what news' that?" John asked as he lent against the wall.

"(Y/N)'s pregnant." Tommy said and the pair of you watched grins spread across his brothers' faces.

"No." Arthur said as he looked at his brothers. "Well congratulations."

"All we have to do is explain to Poll why she's the last person we told." Tommy muttered and the boys began to chuckle.