Jealousy

Warnings: sex, jealous Tommy

It was expected of you to sit at home while the boys were at the races but you'd become so bored that you decided to go to the Garrison, you drank and laughed and teased until you were tired. Your fun came to an abrupt end when you accepted a drink from a man and turned around to see an unimpressed Tommy watching you from across the pub.

His jaw was clenched as you downed your drink and giggled at something the man stood next to you said, an arm slid around your waist and you were forced from your barstool.

"Come on (Y/N)." Tommy's voice was flat and cold.

"Fine, I wasn't having fun anymore." You huffed and let him pull you out of the pub.

He led you home, not speaking all the way there, looking at you expectantly when he'd opened the door and pointed for you to head inside. You flounced past him, heading to the kitchen only to be caught around the waist and swung up into Tommy's arms.

"I thought I told you to stay home." Tommy muttered as he kissed your neck.

"I told you I'll do what I like." You said with a pout as he gave you a disapproving look.

"How do I get on with my work if I'm worried that you're out where it's unsafe?" He asked as he set you down in the doorway of your room.

"Who would dare hurt me when I belong to the biggest baddest Shelby." You say as you tugged at the lapels of his jacket.

"(Y/N), my enemies would jump at the chance to find you unprotected." Tommy kissed the top of your head and pulled you against him. "I don't like you being at the Garrison alone."

"I wasn't alone the pub was full." You muttered making him scoff.

"Full of drunk men who wanted to out their hands on my girl." Tommy grunted as his hands trailed down your sides, fisting the bottom of your skirt in his hands as his mouth sought yours hungrily.

His well educated hands made quick work of tugging off your clothes, his first insinct to pull your bare body closer to him, loving the small gasps that were pulled from you as he devoted his attention to you.

You slowly unbuttoned his jacket and pushed it off his shoulders, throwing his shirt coller into the arm chair that was sat next to your fire, his shirt following. His kisses were soft and loving as he caressed your body, laying you down on your shared bed.

He ran his hands up your sides, his nose running up your neck as he placed open mouthed kisses as he made his way up to your mouth. He slowly lifted your legs around his waist as you both continued the deep kiss, his thrusts as equaly gentle as the kisses. The evening was spent in each others loving embrace, Tommy's slow adoring affection was used as a reminder that you were his, that he loved you.