And The Other Says I'm Tired || 12

Downtown Apartments
CORY'S POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Take the razor.

Make a mark.

On my wrist.

In the dark.

You've been gone.

For two whole days.

So for now.

Web parted ways.

But this is you.

Hurting me.

Your going to Heaven.

Can't you see?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Hospital
YOUR POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I fluttered my eyelashes, trying to get my eyes as wide as possible. Which, wasn't that much. But, hold on a minute . . . I'm awake! I quickly sat up, though I only half-regretted it. Looking around the room, I spotted Cory. He was sitting on a chair beside my bed, my right hand in his lap. He was asleep, his posture slouched, with his head hung over the arms of the chair.

"Cory!" I whisper/yell, shaking him lightly. Humph! That didn't seem to work.

"Cory!" I say a little louder, shaking him harder. He woke up, completely startled.

   "Y-Y-Y/N? You—Your awake!" Cory gasps, looking at me like I was crazy.

   "Yep! And I feel great! How long was I out?" I ask, curious.

   "Two days . . . B-but I'm so glad you're awake!" He was about to throw his arms around me, but I caught his wrists before he could do that.

   "I actually wanted to, um, tell you something!" I was going to confess, but I saw him flinching. I pulled his sleeves down,, completely shocked at the sight. 

   "You were cutting?! Was this over me?!" I scold him. He nods, saddened.

   "They . . . They said you h-had a small chance of surviving, a-and—" I cut Cory off, who was about to start bawling. I shook my head disapprovingly.

   "Why would you cut for me? You need to look out for yourself too y'know!" I tell him angrily. He nods, listening to me in nervousness.

[3RD POV]

   "I'll always love you Cory! . . .

Your my best friend." Y/N announces to Cory, giving him a hug.

   The statement broke the hearts of both people. Cory dug his camera face into her neck in sorrow, not wanting Y/N to see his disappointed expression. The girl felt the same way, she just didn't hide it as well. Just friends. A poisonous thought in their minds. If only they knew.

   "I'll . . . I'll get a nurse." Cory says sadly, walking out of the room. Y/N sat back into a more comfortable position, silently sulking.

   "Why didn't I tell him?" She asks herself, beginning to cry. "Why?"

A/N: Sorry it's short, but there's a reason! See you all next update! I cannot wait.