Chapter 5: Fun in School

<>
700 reads at the time of typing this, I'm so happy, never knew that people would actually enjoy it lol.
<>

Ryder woke up the next morning, still with the cock rings on, they are defiantly never coming off. Jake was sprawled across the floor, naked and had a boner. Ryder walked over to him quietly and then slapped his dick, Jake woke with a scream.
"What you do that for?"
"We're going to be late"
"Ok, but first pass me my phone"
"Here" Ryder flung Jake his phone. Jake unlocked it and tapped on an app. Ryder felt his dick and balls begin to vibrate.
"Dude wtf?"
"Vibrating cock rings"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, feels so good"
"Glad u like it, you'll be getting that feeling all day at school"
"Sorry, what?"
"Yeah, in every class, vib. vib. vib."
"Uhhhhh, I'm going to cum the now"
"I want to see how much u can handle today"

Later that day they were both sitting across the choir room from each other and Ryder thought he was safe, Jake hadnt put them on all day. Jake must be a mind reader because as soon as he thought that. Vibbbbbbbbb. Jake was sitting with a grin on his face. Ryder felt the it pick up speed and he was so close to cumming. His boner was noticeable from a mile away. Jake switched it onto pulse mode which sent Ryder over the edge. He let out a moan and Jake smirked with triumph. Ryder felt his cum run down his leg. At least he was wearing denims so his boner was easily fixed but he was still bulging. He asked Mr Shue to go to the bathroom and just as he left the door Jake asked to go make sure he was alright. Jake ran into the toilet just as Ryder had taken his dick out. He was covered in cum, his dick, balls, briefs and his leg hair was all sticky.
"Your fault" he moaned
"Your fault you cant last 5 minutes"
"Suppose, but how would you like it if u had a vibrating thing round your dick"
"I havent had them on"
"Well tomorrow is your pleasure day"

<>
Short but to the point, the next chapter will probably be the end of this story for a while.
<>