Chapter 2: Did That Happen?

<>
Hope you enjoyed the first part, now this is where the fun begins!!
<>

Ryder woke up the next morning with Jakes face on his shoulder sleeping soundly. He lay there wondering what actually happened last night. He had all these confused emotions going through his dyslexic teenage brain, it was too much to think of at.....6:45 in the morning.
"SHIT, Jake, we'll be late for school if we don't start moving!" he said panicking and flinging Jake off of him.
"W..what?!" Jake mumbled still sleepy.
"It's 6:45, get up!"
"I'm up, I'm up" Jake shot up and moved the covers and got out of bed not realising that his body was covered in cum from the night before. Jake walked to the bathroom, while he was walking Ryder sat in bed fully erect watching Jake butt wiggle as he walked.
"Hey Jake, nice cheeks and tonight I'm fucking you!"
"So are we making this a regular thing?" he yelled back from the shower.
"Not regular no but ye know guys need a good fuck"
"Ok, cant wait for tonight!"
"Hurry up i need a shower too, you know"
"It's not my fault your cum is stuck to me"
"Oops sorry, hahaha"
"Don't be, I'll be out in a minute"
"Good"
Ryder heard the shower turn off and a few moments later Jake walked out in his towels and started drying himself. Ryder stood up and walked past Jake and slapped his ass as he walked into the bathroom.
"Nice and firm"
"I know, i tone it up at the gym"
Ryder turned the shower on and let the water run through his hair, down his shoulders, down his nipple then follow his trail to his dick. He was still hard but he didn't mind. He washed up and grabbed his towel and walked out. When Ryder walked out of the shower he realised he had no extra underwear to wear.
"Jake?"
"Yes"
"You know how you love me so much"
"What is it"
"Can i borrow a pair of boxers and socks?"
"Sorry bud I'm wearing my last pair and the others are in the wash"
"A shit!"
"Just go commando, i used to do that until one day in the summer at my old school it was football and that one day I went commando and I didn't want to get changed, so the scanted me and it fell out"
"Oh, do we have football today?"
"Nope so just go commando"
"Ok, do you have socks?"
"Yeah, here you go" Jake flung him a pair of bright pink socks just to embarrass him.
"Thanks" he replied sarcastically.
"Right"
"We have 20 mins or we'll be late hurry"

<>
Sorry this is short and quite uneventful, i wrote this at 5:30 on a sunday morning so be nice lol. The next chapter will definitely be eventful for the role reversal.
<>