Chapter 3: Reversal Pt 1

<>
So part 3, yay hope you're enjoying it so far. If there are any pairing you want me to write, please just ask, i don't bite. Well on with the story.
<>

"Will you come straight from school to mine tonight Ry?"
"I was thinking doing at mine my parents are out until wednesday night so I have 2 days in myself so you could stay the night?"
"Yeah, ok, sure I'll go home first then I'll come round about 4:30?"
"Yeah my parents leave at 4 so that'll be fine"
"Cant wait"
The day seemed to go by fast until there was about 10 minutes until Jake arrived, then it started to drag in. Ryder walked up and down his room waiting for Jake. He finally heard the gate open and Jake walking to his door. Ryder jumped down the stairs and swung the door open, he was so excited to see Jake.
"Hey" Ryder said
"Hi Ry"
"You ready for today?"
"Yup couldn't be more ready"
"Lets go up to my room"
"Lead the way"
Ryder started walking up the stairs with Jake closely following him. Jake could see the bands of Ryders' jock strap through his almost skin tight joggies. When they got into Ryders room Jake dumped his overnight bag on the floor and sat down on Ryders bed.
"Make yourself at home Jake"
"Well OK then" Jake stood up and pulled his t-shirt over his head and flung it on top of his bag, he then unbuttoned his denims and they fell to the floor. Ryder was shocked Jake was wearing a bright luminous yellow jock strap and it was doing his bulge justice. Ryder sat and stared at Jake when he took the stuff off and he couldn't wait to be fucking Jake that night. Jake walked over to his bag and bent down giving Ryder a good view of the hole he'd be fucking. Ryder stood up and said "so cant wait to be fucking that" and grabbed Jake and pulled him in a for a kiss. Jake slid his hands down Ryders shirt until he got to the waistband of Ryders joggies. He slid his hands inside and had a feel around, to Jake surprise Ryder wasn't wearing a jock strap he was wearing a thong. He held the waistbands and knew what he had to do, Jake broke the kiss and as he done so yanked the waistband and pulled giving Ryder a nut-smuggling wedgie. Ryder screamed in pain and pleasure. Jake then dropped to his knees pulling down the joggies, Ryder still recovering stepped out of them and flung them aside. Jake looked at the bulge he was going to be having in his ass later on.

<>
Hate to leave it there but couldn't leave you without a new part for a couple of weeks, reversal pt 2 will have the full shabang in it :)
<>