2. SILVER JUBLEE

Next day,Murthy Mansion

There is a hustle bustle all around the Mansion and why not because today is NANDINI'S CHACHA CHACHI SILVER JUBLIEE. Each and every member in the house were busy making arrangements.

The gang had send the elders for an outing so that they can arrange a surprise for them but how can MAJNU MANIK MALHOTRA be relax he was trying to get NANDINI'S attention but looks like MISS MURTHY was in no mood to pay a heed to Him.

MANIK was frustrate now so without thinking anything he picked NANDINI on his shoulder and directly went to her room as soon as they entered in the room he put her down locked the room and without thinking twice just slammed his lips on hers and took her lips in a soul searing kiss... NANDINI was shocked that she didnt registered him kissing her... MANIK then bites her lower lip by which she came back into her senses and started kissing him back both here kissing each other passionately while kissing NANDINI'S hands travel to MANIK'S hairs and she was pulling his hairs to deepened the kiss and MANIK'S hold on her waist became more tight due to passion they forgot they need to breathe as the kiss is their breathe but seeing NANDINI'S hold more tight on his hairs MANIK breaks the kiss and pecking her lips.... He again took her lips in his and this time it was a gentle and love filled kiss due to lack of oxygen he breaks the kiss and joined their foreheads together.

NANDINI was the first one to open her eyes she slowly cupped his face and at the same moment MANIK slowly opened his eyes and both soon got engaged in a deep eye lock

NANDINI caressed his face and in her melodious voice asked "MANI what happened?"

MANIK took a deep breathe and said with a childish face "nothing baby it's just from morning you didn't even look at me I was looking you every now and then but you were so busy that you didn't even spare a glance at me it's just not fair I am angry with you huh!". NANDINI was just biting her lips to control her smile as her man is behaving like a four year old kid who cannot bear the ignorance.

NANDINI pecked his lips and said "aww.... MANI you are such a baby.... And you also know Na how much this function is important for me."

MANIK understood her point of view and said babishly "fine, but function mein promise me k tum mere sath rahogi and function k baad bhi that's it now I don't want to hear anything ."

NANDINI after hearing this smiled and said "so you decided that you won't leave me in the party for a nanosecond hmm....." MANIK pecked her lips and said "yesh!."

NANDINI pulled MANIK'S both cheeks and said "aww.... MANI you are so cute I LOVE YOU" as soon as NANDINI said this MANIK'S smiled brightened he said "yes but only for you I am cute."