you deserve better

It's hard watching your best friend cry. But you know what's even harder? Watching your best that you're in love with cry.

         They've been together for a good seven months and it seems like once a week she ends up at my house crying because of of her so called "boyfriend".

      " I just don't understand, why would he do this to me?" she cried as I pulled her into my chest.

      " I don't know, you deserve someone who can treat you like the princess you are." I say pulling away to look at her face, her beautiful, flawless face.

    "Who would treat me like that? I'm not worth it." she cries out clutching  on to my shirt.

    " I would," I say " I know I treat you so much better than he can. I'd cherish every moment with you, make you feel worth it. You're perfect in every way, any girl like you deserves some one who will treat you properly, (C/n)  he treats you like you're not worth the dirt under his shoe, he doesn't deserve the time and effort that you've put into this relationship. He doesn't deserve, the way you look at him like he's your everything. He doesn't deserve your love. And most importantly get doesn't desevre you.

" Really, you actually mean that?" she asks rubbing her puffy doe-like (e/c) eyes.

  " Of course I mean it I would have said it if I didn't. (C/n) I'm in love with you and want to treat you how deserve to be treated. I want you to be mine, and only mine. I don't want too share you with anyone else ever." Gently pushing some of her soft,(h/c) hair behind her ears and gazing into her (e/c) eyes.

   " I'm in love with you too (y/n)." She say placing a soft (s/c) hand on my cheek.

    I lean down a gently kiss her soft lips.

    " (c/n) make me the happiest person on earth, and be my everything?" I ask quietly.

   "Of course (y/n)."