Secret..

Taehyung's Pov
Why the heck did she do that!? Ughhhhh! I should tell Misoo! I ran to her room and yelled "Misoo Haerin got into a car accident!"

"Haha very funny Tae,"

"I'm not! Kihyun called me! but please believe me," I cried

I hugged her legs so she could belive me, "I'm still not gonna call you oppa! I'm stil
freakin sad," she scoffed. My heart heart started racing fast, do I like Misoo?

"Awww Tae, now do you wanna crawl back for me?" She laughed, "Nae- Ani! I meant aniyo," I said while pecks of redness fluffed on my cheeks.

"Bro can you get off of me? We have to get Haerin..."

*************
Haerin's Pov
It was kind of awkward...
"Yah why did you do this for me?" I asked,"Because your my best friend!" He cheered. I frowned at his words making it more awkward, "Oops.. I meant oppa," he laughed

Your eyes widen after hearing "Oppa"
"So where do we go?" I looked at him with his shinee (hehe see what I did there?) Eyes.

"Okay, first let's call out friends because they might be worried," he smiled. I nodded and I called Misoo.

Misoo: "Yabosayo?"

(Hehe I don't know how to spell it 😂 but I think I spelled it right...)

Me: "Misoo it's me, Haerin,"

Misoo: "Haerin-ah! We're at the hospital, which room are you in?"

Haerin: "Uhh.. about that, me and Kihyun are in Korea..."

Misoo: "MWOH!? YAH ONCE WE GO THERE I'LL KILL YOU!"

(Call ended)
Well shit.

*********
Misoo's Pov
SHE'S GONNA FREAKIN DIE! "Yah Tae! Let's go to Korea!" I yelled. "Wae?" He asked, "You'll see... Haerin is gonna die tonight," I gritted my teeth.

"Wait Misoo, do you still like me?" He smiled. "You wish, I have to text one of Kihyun's friends which is a boy," I scoffed.
**********************
Me: Yah is this Jooheon

Jooheon: Wae? Is it because I'm cute so you texted me so you could date me?

Me: Hahaha you wish! I'm one of Haerin's best friends

Jooheon: Ah, are you the one that liked Taehyung and then he didn't like you back so, you ran to your a dorm and then he got kidnapped? And then after he started getting feeling for you?

Me: How the hell did you know that!?

Jooheon: Hae told meh! Hehe do you still like him????

Me: Ani, I hate him! He made fun of me! Besides me and Tae have nothing to do with this subject!

Jooheon: oooooooooooooo "Ms.Smart-ie pants wants to get to the subject"

Me: How did you know that..?

Jooheon: Hae.

Me: ugh! YOU KNOW WHAT! HAERIN IS IN KOREA AND WE HAVE TO GET HER!

Jooheon: oh okay.

Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "OH OKAY" THIS IS SERIOUS!!

Jooheon: well kihyun already told me so I already knew.

You have blocked this number

***************
Kihyun's Pov
"Okay, now what do we do..?" I asked. "Obviously we wait at the airport for our friends duh," she said annoyed.

"Okay kaja!" I said wrapping my left arm onto her. "Yah! You know what nevermind,"

**************
Haerin's Pov
Why all this for a boy that was my best friend..? Eh I don't give a shit.

We entered the airport and now we have to wait.

***********
Misoo's Pov
Aish! I have to freakin find jooheon because "someone" (ahem Tae) is not even helping! You know what I'm not that girly-girl you used to know!

"7346.." I mumbled to myself. "Misoo I don't think I can hold it back no more," Taehyung said in sadness.

"What is it..?" I said in a sad tone, "I have.. leukemia.. stage 1 leukemia,"

"Wait, no that's not tr-"

"Misoo I just rejected your love because I don't you want to date a stupid boy with cancer. When I said "do you still like me?" I just wanted you to say a positive answer,"

Tears started streaming down my cheeks. I hugged him tightly as I sobbed.

"Yah.. pabo, how could you do this to me? You are my first love! I will always love you!" I sobbed

"Kwechana (don't know how to spell it 😂) let's just ignore this sit-"

"Ani! You are going to the hospital! If you like it or not! And we'll just cut off the meet up," I said.

"Fine, kaja!" Taehyung laughed

*******************
Jooheon's Pov
Where the hell are they! Aish! Hehe I'll just go by myself!

It's already winter and luckily L.A doesn't have snow! (I don't know if L.A does or not but I assume it doesn't)

*ring* *ring*

Me: Yabosayo?

Misoo: we couldn't make it because of.. something so you have to go on your own.

Me: Ooo what's the "something you're talking about!?

Misoo: Hajima (means stop it) Mr.Nosey mind your own business this is serious..

Me: Mian, bye.

Call ended

*****************
Hello guys! I know it's been a long time but I have a lot with school and stuff and my dad's going to Thailand!! (By the way I'm Thai) I'll miss him he's leaving tommorrow. AND OH MY GOSH GUYS YOU MADE MY HEARTU SO HAPPY! WE'RE NO.2 IN FANFICTION!!!!!!!!

You guys are amazing and I will freakin cherish this day! BYEEE LOVE YA!