Magically Delicious.

Magsimula sa umpisa

“I hope so.” I nod as Mr.Weasley enters the kitchen,

“Good Afternoon, family.”

“Hi Dad.” Ron and Ginny say as they give him a hug.

“Where is George?” I look up from my hands and let my eyes roam the home.
“Still in his bedroom. Hasn’t gotten out.” Ron explains, getting a muffin that his mum had barely put out on the table. Ginny rolls her eyes at her big brother.

“Go offer some to him, you nitwit.” she says,placing another muffin in Ron’s hand. “Maybe he’ll want it.” Ron shrugs but doesn’t fight with his little sister and does what she says. I let out a soft giggle, and he looks at me

“Why doesn’t Belen do it? It might be surprise for him that she’s here. Maybe he’ll get out of that bloody room.” Ginny smiles and nods. I shake my head, but she just grins

“Yeah, good idea!” She grabs the muffin and places it on my hand. “You know which room. Just go.” She pushes me slightly, and i frown at her, but walk either way. Making my way to his room, i try to calm my heart. Why was i so nervous? The fear of rejection? There’s nothing to be afraid for that when Dad already did that. I stop right in front of his door.

“Go away.” he said from the other side. I knock though, ignoring his request.

“George? It’s me… Belen.”

“Go away.” he said once more, making me frown a bit, what should i say?

“I have a muffin… your sister sent it up.” I look straight, really hoping he would open the door.

“I don’t want it.” I frown and look at the muffin. He never really rejected food.

“You have to eat something.” He stays quiet, and i patiently wait outside. For a few seconds he stays quiet, and i feel like he will open the door, but much to my disappointment, he doesn't.

“You aren’t leaving are you?”

“Not until i see you take a bite off this muffin. They’re magically delicious.” I comment as i take a nibble from the edge. It actually really was, and my stomach growled for another bite.

“Magically delicious… nice one.” I chuckle and lean on the opposite wall, continuing to wait.

“I try.” Yet he still doesn’t come out of his room. I continue to nibble on the muffin, thinking if i should just keep it myself. “I might take this.. Since you’re not coming out.”

“Go for it” I frown, and shake my head. This is not working out.

“Come on, George. I come here out of nowhere and you don’t even get out of there to give me a hug.”

“Well it’s the harsh reality.” Ouch. it really was harsh. I stand up and roll my eyes. Maybe i could’ve saved all of this with one simple word.

“Alohomora.” I think and the door opens. I quickly enter and close the door behind me

“Why are you invading my privacy?”

“Because your family is worried about you, and I know you need food.” I put out the muffin in front of him, but his back was facing me. “George, just a bite. I think your mother will be more at ease if you eat one muffin, then you can go back to the way you feel and want to be.”  He sighs and i sit on the corner of the empty bed.

“Get off.” He whispers, and i stand up immediately. Must have been Fred’s bed. “Just place the muffin on the cabinet and leave. I want to be alone.”

“George... come on.”

“No.” I sigh and sit by where his feet were. I lay my head down on the bed and close my eyes. “You really don’t get it.. Do you?”

“Well, i’m trying to help you. Promised your sister i would.” I say, truthfully. WIth all the time alone, I thought about it. Maybe helping others will help me get better. Ill learn that I’m not as useless as Voldemort or my father told me i was. It was hard not to think that way, especially when it was almost a daily and constant thing.

“Why?”

“Because why not? I’m pretty sure Fred wouldn’t want any of your family to be sad for him. You really think Fred would want you to be sad for him, George?”

“A part of me died when he did.” I feel the mattress move, and i open my eyes, looking at him as he looked at me. “How do you cope when the other half of you died?”

“Im not saying its going to happen so sudden…”

“I understand that, but i cant. I try, but its not the same without him. WWW isnt the same without the him.” I stay quiet, trying to think about what to say next.  “See you can’t tell me not to be this way.” I sigh and nod. He had put me in a dead end. I close my eyes again, and don’t dare to open my mouth. I felt the bed move, and i quickly open my eyes, just to see him reaching for the muffin in my hand. I smile and hand it to him, and move so he could sit up and enjoy his mother’s baking. “You took a nibble?”

“Wouldn’t have said they were magically delicious if i didn’t, George.” He shrugs and rips a piece of the top, handing it to me. I look at him weirdly and he just smiles.

“Your stomach is really a lion. Heard it growling.” I blush and cover my face with my hair. He.. chuckles, and i hear him groan in pleasure.  “Can’t go wrong with mum’s food.” I nod and take a bite off my piece. We both eat in silence, making funny faces at each other once in awhile, making me giggle or him chuckle.

“Belen? Did you die up here?” We both look at the doorway, and Ron smiles. “Ah, so you finally got the door open?”

“She forced it open.”

“Let me guess..”

“He needed to eat!” Ron laughs and shakes his head, giving me and his brother another muffin.

“Well Bill and Fleur are here. Maybe you want to say hi” He looks at George.

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a bit. Thanks Ronnie.” He just smiles and walks back downstairs.

“I think you just made his day. He was really sad looking when i came.”

“I bet.” He stays quiet. “Ever thought about being a therapist?” Oh boy, another one.

“No.. why?”

“Because if you can get someone to open up with a muffin. You would be good for the rest of your life.” I look at the floor, as he stands up. “Come on. The older brother is here, and i don’t want him to come busting through my door.” I laugh and he does too as he puts his hand out and i look at him as i grab it and he helps me up, walking out his room, hand in hand.