chapter 1

Hayles POV

"Hey slut ,said my best friend Bre. Hey hoe ,I replied this was our normal morning  ritual. Right now we were standing in the hall way of our high school we always meet here with our friend Courtney. Hey Bre where is court? All the sudden I hear a squeal and turn around only to be attacked by my other best friend courtney. Hey Bre hey Hayle omw have you heard the news. I laughed, hi yourself and no I haven't I don't know about Bre. Bre shakes her head, nop I haven't ether so fill us in slut. Courtney shoots her a evil look, you know I don't like being called that Breanna ,she said. Ok girls play nice,I said trying to get these girls to stay on track was hard, as you were saying court. Oh ya ok so you will never guess who moved back and is going to start going to school here, she said excitement in her eyes. I have no clue court, I said laughing leave it to Courtney to have all of the newest gossip. She grined Drake and Mason she said isn't that awesome. My heart stopped awesome isn't the word I would have used. I looked at Bre she looked like I felt a look of shock came over her face then hate then hurt then she looked at me and her eyes asked are you OK? You see me and Bre were close now don't get me wrong Courtney was close to us to but she had moved away a few years ago and just recently moved back well when she was gone me and Bre had got really close so now we were practically the same person we were always finishing each others sentences and we could just look at each other and tell how the other one was feeling and most of the time we had  conversations with our eyes. Before I had time to respond the bell rang and we had to go our different ways. My first class of the day is algebra I sat down next to one of my other friends Henry. Hey Hayle how's life ,he asked? Um OK considering the news I just got ,I said putting my head on the desk. Oh you heard ,he said are you OK, he asked. Am I ok? I don't know I mean honestly I liked the guys I did we used to be best friends but then Drake started being mean to me.Now I know what you are thinking awe he likes her but no he was awful making my life a living nightmare he locked me in a air tight building he pushed me into a pool when I had white clothes on and last but not least he broke my heart many many times. Mason he was an ok guy to until he hurt my best friend and that's something you never do and I mean NEVER. I looked at Henry, well I'll make it I'm just worried about Bre. Ya I know but don't worry I'm sure Caleb will take care of her. I laughed it was a well known fact that Caleb liked Bre but Bre wouldn't give the poor guy the time of day but who could blame her he was a player and everyone knew it. Ya I'm sure he will I said still laughing. After algebra I had English I liked English it was ok and the teacher wasn't to hard on the eyes ether then it was lunch. I walked into the lunch room then went to our table waiting there was several of my friends. Hey y'all I said I was greeted with several heys then I sat down and started to eat. As I ate I looked around the table at my friends to my right sat Bre she was pretty she was short 5"4 but she could scare the crap out of a guy three times her size she had long stright brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.She was one of the oldest in our group at 16 she was a Jr in high school. Next to her sat Henry he was tall  6"1 brown hair and green eyes he was 17 and a senior he was also very shy but he really was a sweet guy and not to bad on the eyes. Across from  him sat Caleb he was a little shorter than Henry at 6"0 he had dirty blonde hair and green eyes which right now he could not keep off of Bre he was 17 and also a senior. Next to Caleb sat Courtney she was short at 5"7 she had blonde hair and green eyes she was one of the youngest at 15. Then next to her was the baby of the group Polly she was 5"7 and had brownish hair and eyes she was just 14. I sat across from her I don't fine myself attractive at all I'm tall for my age at 5"11 brown hair and blue eyes. Everyone was being very careful about not saying anything about who was coming back well everyone but Courtney she wasnt here when all the drama happened with the Jones brothers and we didn't tell her because we didn't want to worry her. Hey yall i said were are the twins? Henry laughed playing sick they will be back tomorrow. I zoned everyone out but zoned back in when I heard Bre say,Henry I'll traid you places if you want to talk to Hayle so bad. I looked over at him and he was beet red but before he said anything the bell rang.

------------------------------------------ Hey everyone so this is my first book so please don't hate I'm just doing this for fun so please vote and comment let me know what you think give me some ideas and let me know if you would like to see more books from me.