chapter 10

The next day

------------------------------------------

Haley's POV

girl you're like a song that makes me want to roll my windows down and cruse. Haley turn it off Bre yelled at me. I'm trying someone is calling me hold on. Hello? hey beautiful how you you this morning? Jason you know I love you but I'm going to kill you what time is it? Well its almost 1 and you and the girls are suppose to meet me at 1:30 at the movies soooo. CRAP OK bye Jason love you lots. Girls get you're butts out of bed we got to meet the guys in 30 min!!!!!!!!!! As I screamed this I ran into the bathroom and started getting ready we had promised the guys we would hang out with them today then later tonight we were going to have a welcome home party for Jason. I put on my miss me jeans a blue and white crop top put my cowgirl boots on and through my hair in a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom to meet the other two girls they had went to the other bathrooms and got dressed. We looked hot if I do say so myself. Bre had on miss me jeans a red tank top and a jean jacket and her cowgirl boots and her hair is pulled into a side braid. Courtney had a short skirt on and a bright pink shirt with a big red heart in the middle and of course her cowgirl boots she had actually taken the time and curled her hair. I smiled you ready to go brake hearts I asked. You know it they said.

------------------------------------------

Henrys POV

Where are they asked Caleb for the hundredth time. The will be here I woke them up when I called them so we knew they would be............. I looked at Jason as he stopped talking. I hear Caleb and the rest of the guys go WOW I turned around and tryed not to let my mouth fall all the way off.

------------------------------------------

Caleb's POV

Wow I said as I seen the girls walk up the sidewalk. I heard the rest of the guy echo me I knew they meant it about all of them but I could only see one Bre she was soooo hot it hurt. I've liked her for a long time now but she didn't even know I was alive.

------------------------------------------

BreS POV

As we walked up to the guy I noticed all there mouths hanging open. I looked at the other girls to see if they seen they did. We all look at each other and laughed. Hey you two whispered Haley y'all want to really drive them nuts. Yes me and Courtney said. Haley laughed OK I'll take Jason Courtney you take Henry and Bre you get Caleb. We all three laughed and walked up to the guys Haley took the lead she walked up to Jason and grabbed his arm and smiled up at him and batted her eyes sorry we took so long she said um um its OK he stuttered. Me and Courtney tryed not to laugh I walked up to Caleb nexted I knew how to make him tic Hi Caleb in my most sexy voice hhhi Bre he said I ran my finger up and down his arm do you mind if I sit with you I asked batting my big blue eyes um um sure he said. We looked at Courtney she walked up to henry and rapped her arms around his neck and pulled his so close it looked like she was about to kiss him so what are we waiting for she said. Then all three of us walk off today was going to be fun.