Before something happens...

Kyle was sitting in his final subject for the day... English, Watching the clock waiting for the bell. Suddenly the bell rings and he grabs his books to go to his locker when he sees something weird on his locker door... The letter V scratched into his door on the inside, he didn't take much notice of it and closed his door and caught up to his friends walking out of the school when he sees someone he hasn't seen in months...

his boyfriend Karl. He ran over to Karl as Karl was leaning against his Porsche 911 Turbo smiling seeing Kyle again. Karl stood up and caught Kyle as he jumped into Karl's arms with legs around his waist, both awkwardly saying I miss you at the same time, giggling and smiling as they're both staring into each other's eyes.

As Kyle got into the car he saw the letter V again but this time on a tree, it's starting to get to Kyle but he then he is distracted by Karl asking him how he was.

KYLE: I've been doing great actually since it's the final year and I'm ahead in my studies.

KARL: How is DJing?

KYLE: (disappointed voice) Not so well.

KARL: Have you been clean?

KYLE: (angry voice) am I alive? Clearly Karl like jesus it happened once and it will never happen again!.

KARL: (upset serious voice) you almost died last time, Kyle... it hurt me too.

The conversation dies and they stay silent all the way home.

Kyle looks at Karl with tears running down his face

KYLE: I'm sorry

KARL: Hey baby it's okay I just really care about you and I'm so scared to lose you.

KYLE: (stutters) I-I-I NEED YOU

Karl then pulls up into Kyle's driveway and holds Kyle tightly.

KARL: I will see you tomorrow morning to take you to school and then I will plan something special after as we need time to catch up and be together.

Kyle walks inside and bumps into his older brother Erik as Erik was using his iPad searching for a new car.

KYLE: Sorry Erik!
ERIK: All good brother.

Kyle then begins to walk upstairs to his bedroom. Kyle gets a call from his best friend knowing he will be asked a million questions but he answers.

KYLE: Hey Jemma!
JEMMA: Omg who was that total hottie you were with today after school?

Kyle then begins to explain that he was dating Karl and that he is 22 and he is in the U.S Army, telling her everything she wants to know. They start to end their conversation and tell each other they will see each other at school tomorrow.

Kyle is laying bed slowly drifting off to sleep. Few moments later Kyle is dreaming about blood being all over him in a house with no light or windows, he is sweating in his sleep as if he just got of the shower and didn't dry off, his hands are gripped to his bed sheets and suddenly wakes up screaming. His eyes were pure black for a few seconds then went back to his natural blue eyes. Erik runs into his room trying to calm Kyle down but it's not working so Erik holds Kyle till he is calm but then falls back to sleep so Erik lays Kyle back into bed and puts the blanket over him.