Chapter 4: Shawna's Birthday!

Hannah's POV-

I can't believe the times almost here! A month's preparation for this moment.....we all gave our best. I hope she likes it! I know what she's thinking....we all will throw her a surprise party like we do every other year. If only she knew her present was a DIY haunted house party! Oh, here she comes. She's blindfolded so hopefully she isn't able to see anything. Leona positions Shawna and Jamie opens her blindfold and bam! All party poppers go off and confetti everywhere! And now we see her reaction.........

Shawna's POV-

It's a haunted house! Finally a surprise worth waiting for. I can't wait to go in, it looks awesome! I guess they really took all the hints I gave for not wanting the usual birthday party I get. So I look at my friends and they immediately know what I am thinking. They insist me to go in first and say they'll follow me behind so I do! It looks marvellous by the way.

After they almost finish touring the haunted house-

Shawna's POV –

Oh my god..... even though I don't believe in ghosts I am soo scared! Hannah tells me that we are in the last stage of the party so I am relieved but also sad. As we enter the new part of the haunted house there is confetti everywhere and there's my family in the middle of the room with a huge cake. I have to admit that was the best birthday yet. I mean with all the zombies, frankensteins, ghosts etc they really blew my mind and the weirdest part was they were all my schoolmates! Leona told me that they made this haunted house themselves and I still can't believe it till now. Anyway it was a great time and I am grateful for all the people in my life.

The next day-

Hannah's POV-

Today there's a new girl at our school. She is in my homeroom and I don't know what is happening. I saw her and felt all warm and tingly inside me. She sat next to me and that made everything much more better. I never do this but. I started picturing her next to me. Her hazel green eyes look perfect with my brown ones. She is about 5 ft 4in so we're almost the same height. Her taste in fashion is just like mine..... could this be? Am I developing a crush on her? I mean I have never had a crush on a boy before but never on a girl either and even if I am gay why didn't I like any of my other female friends this way? Is it only the person? I guess we'll find out.

-------------------

AN-
Sorry for not posting recently, I had my exams but now they're over and I'm back so a lot of catching up will be done. Also I can't believe I am gonna hit a 100 followers on wattpad any time now! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!