Chapter 2: A sticky Situation

The next day-

Shawna's POV

Today from morning Hannah was stressed out about what was going to happen to her. All she talked about was how the 6th graders are going to embarrass her in front of the whole 4th grade. I tried consoling her but it didn't work. She had to give in when I told her that usually there are teachers in the cafeteria keeping an eye on the children and unlike yesterday we will in the bench which is right in front of the serving station so that they won't be able to do anything.

Today at lunch the teachers had a meeting so unfortunately no teachers today too, but we sat in front of the lunch lady so it was fine. We saw the 6th graders take a look at us and go away. That assured Hannah that they wouldn't do anything.

After we finished lunch Rachel and Ruth went the washroom while me and Hannah went to the school playground. We went towards the swing and noticed that there were big shadows in front of us that couldn't be ours.We turned around and saw the 6th graders. We tried to escape but we couldn't . Two of them held Hannah and two held me, dragging me away from her.The two of them held each of our arms so we couldn't do anything.. We screamed but there was no one there except us. Another 6th grader came and was holding a bottle filled with a reddish-brown liquid. That 6th grader shouted "Here,have some maple syrup....it will remind you of home". She opened the bottle and started pouring it on Hannah's head and the bottle was soon empty and then they took off.

Hannah stood there dripping with maple syrup and she started to cry. We headed for the washroom and on the way our homeroom teacher Ms. Laney saw us and asked what happened. Apparently the meeting had got over. After Hannah finished explaining the whole story Ms. Laney helped clean Hannah up and she called her parents.

Hannah's POV

My parenst arrived and they assured me that it wasn't my fault. On the way to the washroom Shawna kept telling me that it was her fault but it wasn't. I just hope she doesn't blame herself for this. Ms. Laney told that the 6th graders parents would be called and they would get what they deserved. When I reached home dad and mom had to leave for work and Joshua was still in school so I had the whole house to myself.

I binge watched adventure time which made me feel better. It almost made up for what happened at school and then Joshua came home but there was someone else with him.....it was Shawna. We went to the park and solved the misunderstanding. We went on the swing and started swing and in the middle Shawna wanted to get off so she jumped...but she flew and hit her head on the slide instead and she was crying. When I reached her,her forehead had a big cut and she was bleeding. Luckily her house was near so we went there. Her older brother Alex called the ambulance and Joshua picked me up and took me home. I wanted to know if she was okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------—------------------------------------------------------------
AN-
I can't wait until the raise in the plot but until then I hope I'm doing justice to the story and hope you are enjoying.