{Chapter 3} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

Comenzar desde el principio

‘Hey wasn’t she following Shizuri earlier?’ You questioned in your head. Then Gaara started walking towards her.

‘What’s with that look on his face? He looks like a fruitcake.’ You raised your eyebrow at Gaara’s hand being raised in the air then gawked at him when he knocked Adira out.

‘GAH! Why the hell would he do that!?’ you almost fell over by the shock along with your sister. Gaara just stood there staring at Adira curiously.

“Hmmm...” He said quietly.

“What the hell!? Both of you!!” Temari yelled and brought Adira to the couch, laying her on the other side. She then brought you and Gaara to the couch and put you between the two unconscious girls. You watched your brother closely as he stared at Adira. What happened next shocked you to your core. Gaara had copied your actions earlier with Shizuri and brushed Adira’s bangs out of her face. You stared as he quickly took his hand away and crossed his arms glancing at you.

“What are you looking at..?” He grumbled and ‘hmph’ed. You turned and shook your head and watched the TV. Shizuri had twitched in her sleep and you watched her, laughing on the inside. After that you looked at her every chance you got.

Your P.O.V

‘What is going on..? Why is it all dark? Wait... my eyes are closed... Why does my head hurt so much?...’ Your thoughts were hazy. You opened your eyes just slightly to see a ceiling. ‘Well of coarse I see a ceiling idiot.’ You thought while you say up holding your head then froze in place. You saw a mirrored image of you but holding your neck. ‘Adira..?’ You thought confused. But also in between you and Adira were Kankuro and Gaara. They looked at both of you shocked at your sudden movements that were exactly the same as the others. Then you got mad.

“What the hell happened!!” You and Adira yelled at the same time while jumping up off the couch and in front of the two brothers. Kankuro screamed and jumped behind the couch and Gaara just sat there staring at Adira. Kankuro poked his head over the couch.

“ It wasn’t me Shizuri I swear! Iruka said hey to you remember?? And then you dropped the desk on your head!!” He explained quickly. You glared at him.

“Then why am I here!?” You exclaimed throwing your arms up. Kankuro smiled nervously and coughed out a small laugh.

“Well uh.. you hit your head pretty hard so I took you here so Temari could maybe heal you...” He lowered his face so that his nose was just on the top of the couch. You stuck your nose up in the air and turned your attention to Adira and Gaara who were still sitting there staring at eachother.

“At least I’m not the one who knocked you out...” Kankuro whispered in your ear. You jumped back a bit surprised at how quietly he’d gotten beside you.

“What are you talking about??” You said back quietly. Kankuro nodded his head at Adira and Gaara.

“Gaara knocked her out... I have no idea why but he did it when she came in here looking for you.” You turned your head to Kankuro who’s head was over your shoulder just beside your head. He glanced at you and quickly looked ahead again blushing ever so lightly.

“Gaara...” Adira muttered through clenched teeth. Gaara tilted his head slightly studying Adira’s every movement.

‘She’s interesting. Doesn’t act like other girls... She isn’t afraid of me...’

“Yes..?” Gaara answered while smiling just a tiny bit. Kankuro was astonished.

‘Is Gaara... giddy?’ He thought suddenly. ‘Oh my gosh...’