Mr. Dentist [ Part 1 ]

I think I have recovered from the cringe of writing the last smut chapter (blugh straight smut)
Hopefully you have too.
So I have some very very gay stuff for you now. (Woo)
________________________

"You know mr. Dun, you come in here an awful lot for a man with such perfect teeth." Dr. Josephs voice floated through the air in the small white walled room.

Josh sat silently, leant back in the pale blue examination chair with his eyes fixated on the delicate but well controlled movements of the dentists hands as he tugged at the fingers of the plastic gloves.

"I'm starting to think there's something else you want in your mouth besides my hands..." He carried on speaking, his light and casual tone almost passing his words off as innocent.
But every slowly spoken word had Josh's heart racing faster within his chest as he tried to keep a cool exterior.

"Or do you like my tools in your mouth?" The harmless question dropped from the dentists lips as he looked up and met his patients eyes.

Over and over josh told himself that he was only twisting the white coated mans words to have a different meaning, a more darker and teasingly lustful meaning rather than the G rated words he was really using.

Only josh was unaware that dr. Joseph's mind was clouded with the same lust that his mind was.

After all the man didn't need two brains to understand why his patients eyes seemed to be glued to his every body movement as his eyes grew darker and breathing quicker.

Josh wanted him.

Dr. Joseph watched as his patient avoided his eyes quickly and tried to find anything else to look at besides his.

His shiny leather shoes clicked against the ground as he walked over to the curly haired man so that he was standing in front of the chair.
He tilted his head to the side, smiling coyly.

There josh was, laid back for him and clearly uncomfortable as he tried not to show any signs of his desire or want for his paid teeth cleaner.

Josh heard the footsteps stop and knew the well dressed man was standing in front of him now, but he still refused the eye contact as he focused on the cartoon fish sticker on the wall.

"You have been a very good patient." Josh listened intently to the only one speaking in the room.

"How about a reward, josh?"
Josh went weak at the way his name so beautifully came out of the hot mans mouth, as he did everytime. He couldn't help but then give in to looking up at the man as the offer of a reward had him confused yet curious.

What was he going to do? Give him a lollipop?

As if reading Josh's thoughts he spoke up again as his hands began loosening the thin black tie around his neck.

"Would you like to suck on something else other than the lollipops in the jar?"

Swallowing thickly Josh pushed himself to sit up straight as he planed escaping the room due to his thoughts now going beyond dirty, but the sudden darkening of the mans tone had him unmoving from the chairs faux leather surface and he just sat there watching as the first button was undone on the crisp white shirt of dr. Joseph's.

"Aren't you going to answer me? You have to answer your doctors you know, otherwise how are we supposed to give you what you need."

"I-I don't need a reward, it's fine." Josh stuttered out as he went to push himself off of the chair before he could be given the chance to act upon his now vivid and sinful thoughts.