Chapter 2 [unedited]

Bill

Oh no.. what have I done!

Warm salty tears of stupidity mixed with fear streaming down my face so fast that I was unable to stop it.

Why did I do that?! Bill you're so freaking stupid! I shouldn't have done it!! Great, now he's mad at me for sucking off his watch! How am I going to explain it to him?!

" you better stop now, you're making me feel bad!" Nick said.

I kept my face buried in my hands, didn't have the courage to lift my face and look at my cousin's face. Not only that because he scared me when he's mad, but also because I wasn't ready to look at his reaction when he knows what I am about to tell him.

"I don't know what to do anymore! Don't you understand?!" I cried, frustrated.

"What do you mean? I.."

"I'm not a human!" I yelled, lifting my face and looked at him with tears still rolling down my face.

'Oh no, no, I take it back! Shit! Never mind..'

There was a moment of silence between us, push aside the sobbing sound. The breeze from the forest brushed our faces gently, bringing along the smell of the damn pines. Nick just stared at me absent mindedly, giving me the look that could only be summed up as confusion.

"You heard me right?" I sniffed, wiping the tears off my face with the back of my hand "I am not what you think I am anymore!"

Nick put his transparented watch on and surprisingly pulled me into a hug. A sincere friendship hug. I think he already knows who I am now and I'm glad he didn't mind. "I know dude.."

"Y-you know? You mean, you already know that I'm.."

"Yes, I understand you really care about your grades"

Huh? A confused frown creased on my forehead. What did he mean by that? I never mentioned about it!

"But dude, don't let it change you, don't lose yourself just because of that shit" he added, still wrapping his arms around me.

"What? Ugh no!"

I pushed my poor dumb cousin as gently as I could, trying not to over used my super strength.

"I am the fucking red eyed boy that y'all talking about!" I finally admitted, directed to the actual point.

Nick gave me the same confused look again.

Really cousin..

"What? Be serious please"

"I flippin am you idiot! Now can you think of any other damn possible explanation how the fish! did I change the colour of the damn watch by just flippin suck on it? Huh? Huh?"

The same expression remained on Nick's face and then turned into a total shock after a few seconds.

"You serious?"

Instead of answering his 'bonus' question, I looked down and took off both of my contacts, exposing my red eyes to him and received a loud gasp from Nick as the result of my action.
Nick tried to force himself to speak I could tell by the way he struggled to let out his voice..

"Y-you.. t-the"

"Yes.. " I replied, trying to remain my seriousness to prevent him from thinking this is a laughing matter.

"I can't believe this, dude I can't believe it!" He declared, placing his palms on his head "My cousin is a fucking vampire!"

"No, I'm not a vampire!" I denied which is true because seriously, I am not, I repeat.. not a damn vampire, for flip sake!