LVE never burns out

You and Sans left to Grillby's, you seemed to have forgotten the last reset, unlike Grillby, who has been waiting to see you for hours. "Hiya Grillbz." Sans greeted, you waved and sat down.

Grillby adjusted his glasses and sighed, you touched his hand; causing him to flintch and look at into your worried amber eyes. "Are you ok?" You asked quietly, trying not to draw attention the any other customers.

Grillby nodded and leaned against the counter as Sans talked about his latest nightmare, you had been worried about both of them and their dreams.

To be honest, you were more worried about Grillby. His dream sounded terrifying, mainly for the fact that you were killed. Sans saw you looking scared and your amber eyes dimming down.
"Ya ok kiddo?" Sans asked, Grillby noticed how scared you looked as you nodded. Grillby sighed and felt bad for scaring you.

"Dad... I am.. um... gonna see Uncle Papyrus and Undyne..." you mumbled, walking out towards the waterfalls. "Don't worry Grillbz. She usually walks around to calm down." Sans explained, drinking a bottle of ketchup.

Grillby nodded and cleaned a cup. He really had feelings for you, he just hoped that both types of love didn't burn.