Love doesn't burn

Grillby and Papyrus saw Undyne and Sans fighting the flower as your amber eyes didn't show any flame. Grillby growled and used his magic to summons knifes to cut Flowey's vine. Papyrus ran to catch you before you fell as the others fought Flowey and soon drove him away. "Why isn't she warm?" Papyrus asked softly, Grillby ran over and took you from Papyrus's arms

"Come on. Dont do this to me..." Grillby whispered, warming your body with his flames. You stirred awake and coughed, everyone looked at your amber eyes that showed a dim flame.

"Gr-grillby?" You asked weakly, Grillby smiled and increased his flames to keep your warm. Sans and Papyrus ruffled your hair as Undyne punched your shoulder playfully. You smiled and snuggled closer to Grillby, slowly increasing your flames.

- 3 hours later -

You, Sans, and Grillby were chatting at the bar, your cheeks glowed a bit when Grillby mentioned your flaming increasing. "Ya hiding something kiddo?" Sans asked, seeing your cheeks were a sunset color.

"What? I'm hiding nothin dad!" You squeaked out, you looked away until you heard Sans say "See ya later Grillbz."

Grillby smiled at you confused of if you should stay or leave. "How are you feeling?" Grillby asked, you turned and shrugged, playing with a thread of fire between your fingers. "You know... increasing your flames means you LIKE someone. Right?" Grillby asked, you blushed the sunset color more and nodded slowly, turning your head in embarrassment.

Your chin was turned gently to see Grillby smiling. "I like you too (Y/N)." Grillby purred before placing his lips on yours. You flintched but kissed back, both of your flames increased and cooled. You both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Grillby... I think we might set the bar on fire.."

"At least love doesn't burn."

The End.