5: Kiss Me Before I Fucking Lose My Mind

Start from the beginning

Hours have passed and my eyes are still focused on the TV, a bored expression clearly plastered on my face as the character on the film say something that I have no idea what is because I don't really care. I thought my mind would be cleared by now but I was wrong.

I want Meghan with me.. Images of Meghan in my arms while we watched television started to pop up in my head.. But that was two years ago when we were still talking a lot. At first, moments like that didn't mean anything to me because we're just two individuals, watching TV while cuddling. But then last year I realized everything. I loved her. But I already ended things with her. I was stupid.

-

I didn't realized that I fell asleep when I knock on the door woke me up, making me fall out of the couch and onto the cold wooden floor. Great.

I stood up and groaned. Who would knock at someone's door at this hour? What the actual fuck.

The knocking didn't stopped, though. So I immediately opened it, only to find an angel standing in front of me with a frown on her face. Yeah, it's Meghan.

"Charlie, I'm sorry. Can we talk? May I come in?" I nod my head and let her inside my flat.

When she entered my apartment, she spoke gently, "I'm sorry about everything. Everything that I did was stupid and I shouldn't have kissed back in the first place. I'm sorry if I liked that kiss. I will apologize to Selena sincerely, if I can. Just forgive me, Charlie, please." I couldn't help but smirk at her cuteness. If I was still with Selena, I shouldn't have kissed her. She's stupid, I swear.

"Why are you smirking? Don't you accept my apology? Do you want me to go down on my knees and beg?" Damn, her sassy attitude is making it hard for me to stay mad at her.

"I accept your apology, Meghan." I replied. "And, I already broke up with Selena. I was stupid for letting you go. I should be the one who's sorry, not you. Don't ever apologize for something that you didn't do okay?" I walked closer to her, my face only a few inches closer to her. I could feel her breath hitched.

"I'm sorry." She closed her eyes and she let out a sob. Oh, my dear angel.

I wrap my arms around her and she cried on my shoulder, "Princess, stop crying please.. I don't want you to cry. It's all done now, yeah? I love you."

She pulled away and sniffled, "Y-You do?"

I smiled and nod my head. She grinned and closed the space between us, attaching our lips for a sweet kiss.

The kiss became hot as I nibbled on her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she granted. She pulled away from the kiss only to say, "I love you too, Charlie."

-

Meghan's POV

"Babe, can you come here for a sec?" I call out. Charlie barges in our bedroom door. Yeah, our. We've been together for a few months now after that fight. And it was the best months of my life.

"What is it, prin-- oh.." he cuts his own words when he looks at me..

I was wearing nothing.. completely nothing because i just got out of the shower and decided to give him a little show before i put some clothes on.

"Princess, you're so hot." He walks to me, slowly. Still eye fucking me. Goddamn. "You're so perfect."

I began to be irritated because he was slow. I pulled the back of his neck, pulled him down and connected our lips for a heated kiss.

He was using too much tongue, people might think it's gross but i don't care. He was so hot and all mine.

Charlie's POV

She lays down on our bed and i straddle her. She looks up at me and i almost came on my pants. I was hard as a rock and it's starting to hurt so i took matters into my own hands.

I unbuckle my belt and took my pants off, tossing it somewhere. I'll just clean up later or Meghan will kill me.

Meghan grips on my shirt and mumbles, "Off.." i obliged and took it off in a teasing way.

She uses her pointer finger to trace the outline of my abs and i attacked her lips once more.

"Babygirl, let me prep you.." i mutter against her lips. She shakes her head and said, "Already did, in the shower."

"Fuck, you are such a bad girl. You don't get to touch yourself without my permission." My dominant side says. She whimpers as i line my c*ck on her entrance. We don't need lube, considering how wet her cl*t is now.

"Ready?" I ask her. She nods and that's when i slowly push inside her tight heat. She squeeze her eyes shut as her mouth opens ajar. "Charlie, you're so big. I fucking love your c*ck,"

"Yeah? Well you're gonna love this." I took a deep breath and slid my c*ck out of her before plunging it back in with full force. She lets out a loud moan as i began to pick up pace. Thrusting inside her, back and forth.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She chants whenever my c*ck would plunge deep inside her.

"You feel so fucking good, Charlie! Yes! Right there! It feels so fucking good!" Tears were prickling down her cheeks and i hit her g-spot dead on.

"Oh.. I'm gonna cum!" I pulled my c*ck out and came on her stomach.

I saw her rub her cl*t fast and then she came, shouting, "Oh my god, Charlie!"

I roll my body beside her on the bed and as we both took deep breaths. I was so exhausted, and by the looks of it, i can tell that she is too.

"Charlie.." she says after a moment of a silence.

"Hmm?"

"I need to take a shower again."

Hiiiiiii
Hi guys so this is the new update! I hope you all liked it and if you did, make sure ylu hit that little star down there because i would fucking appreciate it! So i noticed that i update every month, so that's what I'm gonna do with this book.
Anyways, bye guys!