Part 5

It's been at least 2 hours now and David's not back . Suddenly *KNOCK KNOCK* I go up to the door to see who it was , I have a little hole in my door so I look through that to see who it is before I open the door .
Liza: ALEX!? Why are you here?!
Alex: let me in .
Liza: NOO!!!
Alex: NOW.

I'm so scared what if he knocks the door down.

Alex: it's about David!
Liza: what?

I think imma let him in , only cuz it's about David. So I open the door to let Alex in .

Liza: so........what happened
Alex: you must of said something to him , he came to find me and tried to beat me up but he didn't realise the police where just around the corner . The police came and arrested him he's now in jail but someone has to bail him out .
Liza: Why didn't you tell the police what actually happened ?
Alex: cuz that's not the truth !
Liza: yes it is , I don't know why you think not .
Alex: but we love each other .
Liza: NO !  You might love me , but in certainly don't love you!! I love David and thats why I'm going to bail him out right now.
Alex: you don't have to do that right now .
Liza: yes , yes I do.

Alex starts to get closer , I step to  the side and try and run out the door , he keeps getting closer . He gets so close I can smell his breathe.

Liza: what are you doing?!
Alex: shhhhhhh

He says while putting his finger over my mouth. He grabs my left arm and tries to spin me around . I use my right arm and slap him in the face . I start to run out the door because I know what he can do .

Alex: HEY ! COME BACK HERE.

I don't reply I just keep running . When I get to the elevator I see Alex around the corner he must have ran after me . I press the button of the lift so many times my thumb goes numb . He must have sprinted to the elevator because when the elevator finally opens he's there he jumps into the elevator with me just before the doors close. He walks slowly to me.

Liza: why are you doing this.
Alex: don't say you don't like it!
Liza: I HATE IT , you rapped me the other day!
Alex: it's not rape if you enjoy it!!
Liza: I DIDNT ENJOY IT!?!

He starts to run his hand now my arm so I slap his hand. Suddenly the elevator chugs , it chugs again until it comes to a complete stop.

Liza: oh no
Alex: I guess this gives us more time.

He says grinning , and waking closer. He grabs my shirt and undoes the buttons , I was wearing a checkered shirt that was missing a button at the top so I would where a gray tank top underneath. I go to press the help button in the elevator but he slaps my hand .

Liza: what do you think your doing!
Alex: I'm not letting you do this , you love me I know you do!
Liza: NO I DONT I LOVE DAVID !!! Get over it .
Alex: if you pressed that button you would've told them what I did.
Liza: if we make a deal I press that button ONLY to help get out of this elevator but I won't say anything about what you did.
Alex: deal.

We shake hands . I press the button and tell the lady that's operating the help button what's happened.

The lady: hi , how can I help you?
Liza: hi, the elevator started to chug and it just stopped and we've been here about 7 minutes now.
The lady: okay I'll send help now , can I get your name please?
Liza: my name's Liza .
The lady: are you in the elevator with anyone?
Liza: yeah .
The lady: okay help is on its way .

Help comes and we get out of the elevator. I tell Alex to run and not come back . I doubt he will go for ever but it was worth a try . I hope Davids okay?!

---------------------------------
Hey y'all , this one's a lot longer than my others but I hope you like it ❤️