Part 1

Liza's POV

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!the first thing I do when I woke up was check my phone , then I saw it was 7:45 am . Also there was 13 missed calls of David , I called David back and there was no answer so I got up , got dressed and did my make up. After doing all that I called David a couple more times and this was about half and hour after I tried the first time.

"Sup" I say.

"You need to come over ASAP" Whispered David.

"Why what's wrong?!" I say in a confused voice.

"Just come over, QUICK! Oh and bring a bat or something"a Whispered David loudly.

"Okay? I'll be there as soon as I can" I said whilst grabbing my keys.

David's POV

"Come on Liza , where are you?!" David said to himself .

I planned a surprise birthday party for Liza. gabbie,Erin,Carly,zane,Alex,Heath and loads more of her friends are here waiting . It's been at least 20 minutes since I phoned her her, it's doesn't take that long to get here. I tried phoning her and it went strait to voicemail . I tried at least 7 times , I am starting to get a bit worried.

"Should I phone someone?" I asked to gabbie.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. I walk up to the door and open it and standing there was the police.

"I am afraid to say that your girlfriend has been involved in a car accident and she is on her way to the hospital." Said the officer standing at the door

OMG is she okay? I say in my head.

I'm new to this so don't judge 😊 part to coming out tomorrow.