Chapter one

Chapter one:

Jack.

I decide it was going to be a snow day today. A least, in New York.

Not many of the kids there believe in me, but I still have Jamie. So I was fine with it.

There was this one kid, that I swear sometimes could see me, but sometimes he couldn't. Oh well.

"Let's see. Who needs some fun?" I asked myself. I flew over the city, when I spotted some depressed looking kids.

"They need some fun." I said. I floated over one kid to see what he was saying.

"Let's talk about Santa!" I laughed.

"No Leo. Santa doesn't exist."

'Doesn't exist?!' I thought. 'He does too exist!'

"Fine. Be a downer. Let's talk about the tooth fairy!" The kids glared at him.

"NO!!!!!"

I snorted.

'Wow. These kids are in need of some fun.' Iformed a snow ball in my hand. I threw it at the blonde headed girl who said North didn't exist. It hit her in the back of the head.

She turned around to pound the kid named Leo. That's when my magic kicked in.

She started laughing, and the kids looked at her like she was insane.

"Snowball fight!" I yelled.

It turned out to be a free for all. These kids really know how to throw.

That's when I saw the lights.

"What could he want know?" I muttered.

*

*

"What up bunny?" I asked.

"Fine mate. You?"

"Good, good. Any ideas on what North could want?" He shook his head.

"Guardians!" North yelled. Well, he didn't really yell, but he has a very loud voice.

"The Manny has a new mission for us."

'Great!' I thought. 'This should be good.'

"There is a new evil rising. And we need help." Bunny laughed.

"We? Needing help! We're the Guardians for Pete's sake! We don't need help!" This time, it was my turn to laugh.

"You needed my help didn't you?" He glared at me.

"That was different." I looked at him.

"Uh, no, it wasn't." North glared at us both.

"Stop it! Both of you. Now, manny said we needed the help of a kid named Perseus Jackson and his friends. So, we're going to get that help."

___________________________________________________________________

Percy.

We were bored and depressed, until Leo threw that snow ball at Annabeth. Then we had a full blow snowball free for all. That's when Mark showed up.

"Hey, guys, Chiron wants to see you." We sighed. Back to work, I thought.

*

*

"What is it Chiron?" Piper asked.

"There is another prophecy, and you 5 are in it." There was silence. Then Leo broke it.

"What is the prophecy Chiron?"

"This is the prophecy." He held out a scroll, which I took. Inside, it said this,

Two different teams, from two different worlds,

Must come together to save the world,

Fire and ice must work together,

Or else the world will fall.

Leo broke the silence.

"Well, that's nice. I could destroy the world with who ever "ice" is. I feel all happy inside." We all looked at Leo.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that your jokes, are really weird sometimes." I said. He nodded, like he understood.

"So, where do we go?" Annabeth asked. Chiron shook his head.

"I do not know child. I just know that you should go to Percy's house to investigate this further." They nodded. I frowned.

"Wait! Don't I get a say in this?" Annabeth shook her head.

"No seaweed brain. Now come on."

*

*

So, we ended up at my house, much to my dislike. However, my mom and Paul were at work, so we couldn't eat anything, much to Leo's dislike.

"But I'm hungry!" Leo whinnied.

"Shut up Leo." Piper said, using charmspeak. Leo shut up.

"We are here to find out what the prophecy means. That's it." Jason said. I nodded.

"What do you think it means about the fire and ice thing?" I asked. We all looked at Leo.

"Well, he's obviously the fire, but who's the ice?" Annabeth asked.

"Maybe it's Khione again." Leo said. We sat in silence. A least, until the yetis showed up.

The portal came out of nowhere. We all pulled out our weapons. They yetis just looked at us, and pointed towards the bag that they were carrying.

"I think they want us to get in." Leo said.

"Yea, because we are just going to hop in a sack, with yetis, and trust them completely." I said sarcastically. The yetis looked upset.

That's when they grabbed Leo, and stuffed him in the sack.

"Ow!" Leo said.

One by one, we were stuffed in the sack. Let me tell ya, it was very uncomfortable. Very.

*

*

"North, they're not going like the fact that you had they yetis stuff them in a sack."

"Nonsense Jack! Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean they won't." I crawled out of the sack to see a big guy, that sort of looked like Santa.

So, being me, what do i say?

"Santa?"