The Dreams

"Enoch! Help us!!" My mother called out,"Enoch!" She cried.

I tried to move but my feet were sewn to the ground.

  "Enoch! Save your mum and sisters!" My father screamed.

"I cant!" I tried to tell them,

they couldn't hear my screams but I heard theirs,
as they cried for help until the man slashed their throats one by one.

Junnie called out to me,"Enoch," she whimpered, he young face in the most agony imaginable,"Enoch. Don't let him do this!" Tears are streaming down her face.

"Enoch! Save me god damnit." She screams.

"This is you're fault!" She is staring at me when he slits her throat.

I jerked awake, and jumped out of bed.

It was 3 o'clock in the morning. Thats actually very well, I'm normally up at 11 or 12 o'clock.

I walked to the light and switched it on.

The nightmares came ever since the day I wasn't tending to a customers body but my own families. When I moved into the foster home it got worse.

Don't get me wrong, Miss Alma Bentham is a nice caregiver but I guess the realization of them being gone, hit when I got here.

I walked quietly into the  kitchen for coffee and my computer. As I walked back to my room I felt an odd presence. I lingered in the hallway searching for any sign of danger.

Once I entered, it felt oddly perfect. I set my computer down, but held the hot mug, it felt like some sort of weaponry.

I searched around my room until 4, by that time my things were thrown across the floor and my furniture was askew. Once I determined that nothing was wrong, I cleaned everything and put things back.

I plopped down on my bed, why me?
--------------———
I lay in bed awaiting Alma's alarm clock. She always wanted everything to be right on time. Every day, breakfast at 6:00 sharp. School approximately 7:30 am , and so forth.

Chirp, chirp, chirp.
Her alarm went off, I jerked up and got dressed.

"Enoch-" she started when I cut her off. "I am up." I said blankly, She left the room.

I put on my clothes and walked to the bathroom. Fiona was brushing her rats nest of hair, so I walked to the other bathroom. Emma was in this one lighting a candle, once she lit the candle she turned to me,"Can't a girl get some privacy?!" She screamed as she slammed the door.

I let out a sigh and walked to kitchen. "Enoch, your finally here. What took you so long your always the first one at the dining table!" One of the twins said with his spider man mask on, the other just stared. Their cutting eyes could turn you to stone.

"Girls take forever in the bathroom." I said blankly.

He nodded and began drinking his smoothie. "Enoch, do you want a pancake or waffle?" Alma said flipping a pancake.

"I don't care."I mumbled.
-------------------
I walked towards the homeschool room. Alma always make us act as though its real school.

She wants us to feel normal despite the trauma most of us have faced.

This is a home for the trauma stricken children

Fiona and Hugh were in the hall he had his hands on her face and she had hers on his waist. I quickly walked past the scene.

Once I sat down at my usual spot I pulled out my computer. Millard followed me his head in a book as he walked. Claire came in as well, she had her usual after breakfast snack. She ate like she had two mouths.
---
I was playing a game on my computer up until Alma screamed. We all ran to see what was wrong, we saw her in the yard. There was a skinny frail looking girl next to her.

She had red hair and freckles. She looked up at us so innocent so scared. I felt an odd urge to comfort her.

Alma helped her walk up the steps,"Bronwyn, dear! Please draw Olive a bath. Emma, please get her some clothes to wear." Alma politely ordered the girls.

"And Boys, please prepare the extra room for her. The one next to Enoch's room." She ordered yet again.

The girls crowded around Olive, they even followed her into the bathroom, girls are.. peculiar. The boys and I marched up the stairs and to the spare room.

Hugh and I moved heavy boxes while Millard attempted to  move a book shelf. "Hey, guys you need some help?" Jacob opened a door.

"Yes. I cant seem to simply lift a book shelf!" Mumbled Millard.
---------
Olive walked into the room, she was wearing Emma's navy sweatpants with a white button up shirt. Horror written on her face,
"olive." She said in a shaky voice.

The boys introduced themselves and went on with their daily business.

"I'm Enoch.." I said scratching my head. She stared at me for a minute, her eyes were beautiful.

"Enoch." She pushed her hair behind her ear.
-------
A/n: more to come.