Chapter 6

An excited Tony was waiting at the airport. He kept glancing at his watch, and craned his neck to see if he could spot them.

The love of his life, and his daughter were coming home, and he could hardly wait.

.
"Tony?" He heard his name being called out.

He turned around and saw Abby and McGee walking towards him. Tony's face broke out into a huge grin.

"You here to greet Ziva and Tali?" Tony asked with a smile. "Ziva can't wait to see you guys again, she-what's wrong". He immediately became worried by the sad looks on his co-workers faces.

A tear trickled down Abby's cheek. "It's Ziva, she-" Abby couldn't continue as she choked on the huge lump in her throat.

"What about Ziva?" Tony asked, his voice rising in concern.

"There was a fire at the farmhouse". McGee took over. "Ziva...she didn't make it".

.
The world stopped spinning for Tony. His whole body trembled as he processed the devastating news.

"No". Tony whispered as tears cascaded down his cheek. "No!"

He bit his fingers in agony and sunk to the floor. His body shaking with heart-wrenching sobs. He shook his head a few times while murmuring "no, no, no".

"I'm so sorry, Tony". Abby said through tears of her own. "But you need to go to NCIS. Tali's there".

.
At the mention of Tali's name, Tony looked up at them. "Tali?" He asked quietly. "She's at NCIS?"

McGee nodded his head. "Mossad picked her up. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt by the fire".

Tony nodded. Pulling himself together, he stood up and walked out of the airport. McGee and Abby following close behind him.

Tony's reaction 😭😭😭😭
Next chapter up tomorrow.