First date of many...

Grabbing his hand as we ran down his path to his white skoda rapid; letting go of my hand; Daniel opened my door like a gentleman, closed it and walked round to his side.

His hand slipped into mine like it belonged their as soon as he placed his cute little arse onto the drivers seat and belted up.

we arrived at a shingle beach a few miles out of town; and parked up;  we got out and he blindfolded me

"Daniel, why am I blindfolded"

"don't worry angel, your perfectly safe"

we walked a couple of minutes until

"mind your step"

and as soon as I stepped, I saw light again; I was in a sweet little vintage cafe with fairy lights on the walls with family pictures hanging on washing lines from the ceiling; it was beautiful!

I turned round to look at Daniel;  this beautiful man, who I still can't believe likes me as much as I like him brought me here.

"I don't deserve this..." i sobbed smiling through tears, daniel wiped away my tears and whispered in my ear whilst kissing my cheek

"oh yes you do, let's sit down"

he dragged me over to a cosy little booth in the corner where we sat opposite each other; a waitress came over and Daniel put his finger to his lips and she nodded before taking our orders of a strawberry and chocolate milkshake with a slice of chocolate cake to share. Suddenly I was really worried;  did daniel know these people?  what are they going to do to me?

Daniel broke my thoughts by saying "the reason why I brought you here is, I know this is our first date but this is my family's cafe; the waitress is my sister Emma; I have a brother called Lewis and a twin sister called Marie who's at boarding school: my mum and step dad Lauren and Ben are just out back; I know this is alot to take in but if you can never find me or I storm off at least you know where I will go either here or on the beach"

"Daniel,  this is really alot to take in but I'm so glad were sharing;  I know we may not have talked but I have always liked you; I have a secret too but I'm not ready to tell you it yet, if that's ok..."

checking my phone I realised it was 12:30am and I needed to start getting ready to go home.

"Daniel, this has been the best date I have been on; your amazing and I don't want it to end but..."

"but..."

giggling at his worried expression "my mum will probably kill me if im not home by 1am so could you please take me home? "

sighing with relief daniel stated "of course my lady" kissing me across the table

we got into his car and he drove me home to my bed but secretly I just didn't want to leave his arms.