Party...I can't believe he likes me...ME!

"Hey, Lily right?" whispered Daniel in my ear from behind me; I turned around and there he was standing in his most royal sexiness; his tight black t-shirt with denim shirt over that went perfectly well with his tight denim skinny jeans and nike trainers to make him look like some sort of sexy god.

"Yeah; can we go maybe...somewhere a bit more quiet?" i giggled but looking hopeful at the same time.

"Sure, I would love that" he replied with a genuine smile plastered on his face

He took me out to the back where no one was and we sat under the stars in complete and utter silence until...

I broke the silence and asked him "Why were you with Regina the other day? Do you like her? Well if you do that's fine cause it's notany of my problems...." and suddenly there was a pair of lips stuck on mine; he was kissing me!! DANIEL CLARK WAS KISSING ME! PLAIN OLD ME!!!! EEKKK!

As we broke apart, I shyed away blushing but my head turned back round with the magic of two fingers under my chin "don't hide away, you look so cute when you blush; to answer your question Lil; it's alright to call you Lil ain't it?"

"Yeah, I prefer that anyway" blushing whilst holding my knees against my chest.

"Anyway, Regina is my.... my step-sister; I have no idea why I'm telling you all this; I've never told anyone any of my secrets but I just really like you Lil; I don't know you very well but I've seen you in school walking in the corridors smiling your adorable smile and I just never wanted you to get stuck with a loser like me; the loser with a limp" this time it was me to kiss him;

"I've never thought of you as a loser; your gorgeous; i never actually thought you would choose me out of everybody else; I'm just so plain and your just so...well you know...you; handsome, hunky, sexy."

"You think I'm sexy, have you seen what your wearing tonight; the guys were queued up to pounce you but I'm glad i have you all to myself now" he mumbled bringing me closer to his chest, giving me allowence to breath in his smell of colone; OMG he smells beautiful!

"so what does this actually mean for us then?"

"what do you say...we go back in there; you grab our coats; i'll tell your friend where were going and leave her with your keys as were taking my car; and i'll take us on our first date...as a couple; what do you say gorgeous?"