Day 7.

I might as well just give up. Three hours of searching have been wasted looking for the old piece of junk. Anyways, he was probably dead by now, and even if he wasn't what good has he ever done for me? All he has done this past week was cause me trouble and out my life at risk. Even Draco isn't as whiny as Dumbledore.

But how could I just abandon Dumbledore like that. I love the man, and I will find him.

I continued looking for the old knucklewag. It seemed like hours and hours, but people were leaving stores with lunch so it couldn't have been that long. People came and went, but none of them were Dumbledore. The man was nowhere to be seen. Ugly snake man has him and he will never give him up. Like wtf does he want with him? Then I started crying. Like a lot. There was a pool of my tears because I was crying so much. So tragic.

BUT THEN OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY VERY TEARY EYES I SAW MY MAN DUMBELDORE!! WOOT WOOT HOES!

I started running towards the potential Dumbledore, and wowza was I happy. He was running/ leaping towards me. We collided into each other and fell to the ground. He kissed me but something was different. I pulled away and pointed my wand at him.

"Who da hell do you be?" I asked at the false Dumbledore.

"It's me. Your lover."

"Nah. You ain't Dumbledore." The man started laughing and morphed into something else. It was...................imeancomwonyoushoukdknowwhoitisbynow.........VOLDEMORT!!!! That little hoe. "WHERES DUMBLEDORE," I screamed at the snake man as tears gushed out of my puncta.

"Come with me, and I will take you to him." Voldemort reached his hand out for me to take.

"And why would I do that. You're probably leading me to my death."

"And why would I ever do that to you, Lucius?"

"Oh I don't know. PROBABLY BECAUSE YOURE A BULLY?!"

"Oh dear, Lucius. You sure are a dumb. Follow me." Voldemort started to walk down an alley. My body almost like floated behind him. I really don't know, but I do know it was magic.

We took a left and that's when I saw the man I have been searching for.