The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]

AN- So this Story is going to be coming to an end here soon. A few more Chapters until its over..... *Cries* I dont want it to end... Okay so this chapter isnt as exciting as I thought it would be but.... Its something. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 21

[Dex POV]

Every morning for the last week I woke up with Harrison in my arms though he never knew because I woke up earlier than him every morning to go to school. When I woke up I would watch him sleep tempted to wake him up, but he has been coming to bed extremely late spending a lot of his time with his boyfriend Corey. This was enough to pull myself away from him. It’s also been the reason I have been the third wheel to Colt and Dillon, which was still weird that they are together.

 Pushing myself out of the bed I winced a little, I was still sore from physical therapy. Harrison being his cute little self, wiggled around to find the warmth that was now not there. Leaning down I kissed the top of Harrisons head, I couldn’t help it he is freaking adorable. Tomorrow I would actually get to see him awake; Charley put us together on the plane.

He began to stir awake which was my cue to leave. I backed away from the bed and out of the door. Once the door was closed behind me, I made my way to the bathroom. One day I hope I don’t have to sneak away that we could just wake up in each other’s arms as a couple. I turned to go into the bathroom; Dillon and Dean were in there together lips almost touching.

“Uh”

 They separated quickly when they saw me. Dillon pushing his way out of the bathroom, I narrowed my eyes at him as he went by. What was he doing? I thought he was happy with Colt. Do I tell Colt? Nothing happened but something would have if I didn’t walk in when I did. Maybe I will talk to Dillon first maybe it’s a big misunderstanding.

 After kicking Dean out of the bathroom I got in the shower. The warm water was relaxing on my shoulder, I sighed.

The door to the bathroom opened, “Sorry whoever is in here I really gotta go!” Harrison said.

 I peeked out of the shower, “Oh no go ahead it’s just me.” He smiled I went back to taking my shower.

 “What are you guys up to today?” he asked when he was finished. I turned off the water and reached for a towel, which Harrison handed over.

“I think Dillon wanted to go clothes shopping.” I wrapped the towel around my waist before pulling open the shower curtain and getting out of the shower. His eyes wandered my body finally landing on the scar on my shoulder.

It’s ugly, I’m ugly and I hate it. “Does it still hurt?” he asked moving to get a better look at it, “it feels a lot better.” When in reality it still hurt almost as bad as when I did it. I wasn’t about to tell him how much it hurt him and charley already worry too much. Colt opened the door to the bathroom, “Hey Dex you coming were waiting on you?” I wish I didn’t have to go but it was easier than sitting around watching Harrison and Corey. They looked so happy together I would just get in the way, but on the other hand what I witnessed this morning was starting to bother me could I go the whole day with this on my mind.

 “You don’t have to go Dex you can stay here with me.” Harrison said grabbing my arm, it was tempting and if it was just him I might have stayed.

 But no I went with Colt, Dillon, Dean and Stella. We all walked into the mall together. After a hour of awkwardness around Dillon and Dean somehow we all ended up separated, Stella ended up with me.

“I’m hungry Dex, let’s go to the food court.” She grabbed my arm pulling me I winced a little “Oh sorry Dex I know wrong arm.” She let me go, and backed away with a look of pure horror in her face.  “I’m okay. Really Stella I’m fine.” I reassured her. We walked slowly to the food court, “Stella, if you saw someone about to do something bad with someone that wasn’t their boyfriend, what would you do?” her head shot quickly to look at me.