Two Tails and One eye

There was an old man named Juan. He lived alone in his small house with his abnormal cat. This cat was not like any other cat in the world. This cat has two tails and one eye! Juan loved the cat because it was different than the rest but the others did not approve.

As Juan and his cat walked through the neighborhood, people made eyes at him and his cat, they snickered and gossiped and they even threw rocks at them!

One day the old man had to go to the store.

"No animals allowed" stated the sign.
*Juan had to leave his cat outside*

This was their chance*

As the little kids saw the old man went into the store, they started to cut one of the cat's tails.

"Hey what are you doing you brats" the cat yelled.

(Gasps) ~the little kids backed away

They start running away as soon as they saw Juan get out of the store.

"They were trying to cut off my tail!"

"Shh you know you are not supposed to talk in public" Juan whispered angrily.
"Remember, no one may know that you are a magic talking cat."

"Right" the cat said sadly.

They head towards the house.

*Next day*

"Does he's really care about me" the cat thinks.

"I have to go run some errands" Juan said.
"Can I come?" The cat said.
"No."

* The door shuts *
~ The door was not locked

"Ugh too lazy to get up and plus I'm scared of those little kids" said the cat to no one in particular.

*two hours later*
Juan has still not come home.

The cat looked out the window and saw the same little kids that tried to cut his tail yesterday.

"Those sons of a--" the cat was interrupted by the door opening.

But it was not Juan.

* 2 hours later *

Juan comes in the house and finds the collar that says Steph and blood on the floor and the remaining limbs from Steph.

----------------------------------------------------------

It has been a year since the cat, Steph was gone. And the little kids went missing too.

Juan did not even prepare a funeral for Steph and just threw the remaining parts in the trash angrily.

Later one night, Juan heard a faint moan that sounded like a cat and got up scared. He saw a cat like shadow go through his bedroom door and went straight for him.

Everything happened so fast that Juan didn't even make a sound.

No one knew what happened to Juan but some say that he died of loneliness but we all know that's not true.

😈