Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 5)

Börja om från början

I smiled slightly up at her and tilted my head, allowing my eyes to flash over to the scene that had only seemed to gather even more interest from our fellow students. When she saw my eyes flash over to the spot she had only just drew her own eyes from, she understood my question. She kept her smile and this time there was no worriment to be seen. "Oh that? It seems that Kane and Ranu are having a row....again" she informed me shaking her head in clear disapproval. I blinked in surprise at her statement. Even after Hana had told me they fought a lot I didn't expect to see them actually fighting my first day here. I think I'm having second doubts about this but I knew that I wouldn't actually leave now. I had made my first friend and so far no one has really given me that much trouble. I scanned my eyes over to the 'fight' between the two school troublemakers, and to my surprise I could see them.

A large boy with black hair had fallen on top of Kane and now both were struggling to get up. Something was wrong though, something seemed to be happening to their bodies. Their features seemed to be morphing, becoming more.....animal like. I shivered and become afraid. Hana must have seen my sudden change of expression and took the chance to look over at the fight as well. Like my own, her eyes widened in fear, but I sensed her's was more of an anxious fear. I wasn't sure what was happening to those boys but I definitely knew one thing: Hana was right, those boys were dangerous and I was VERY much intimidated by them. I continued watching in terrified fascination, as Kane and uh..Raunulf I think is his name continued on with their hellish transformation.

As it became clear this transformation was real and not just a figment of my imagination, I suddenly saw Hana get in position to sprint towards the boys. WHAT IS SHE THINKING!?!? i yelled in my mind. And as she tried to run forward my arm lashed out with frightening speed and held firm on her arm. She turned back around with a petrifying look in her eyes and I almost faltered my grip. But I hung on despite my fear, Hana was my first and only friend and I was NOT going to let her get hurt. My eyes were open wide with fear and a silent plea. I saw her face was alight with anxiety, uneasiness, and sweat. A silent message passed between us in that uneasy moment, and I knew I had to let her go. My eyes immediately changed to a terribly heart-wrenching grey (grief, forlorn, heart-sick) color and my shoulders slumped a bit as I gently released her arm.

To others I'm sure I was an enchanting picture of melancholy, but I wasn't thinking about that now. If Hana was to go over there, near those....things, then I knew that something bad was going to happen and I didn't want her to get hurt. Upon seeing my startling expression of forlornment Hana's eagerness at rushing to the animalistic teenagers seemed to falter. Her entire body radiated a feeling of regret and anguish, and the look of pure sadness in her pink eyes was enough to make me break into tears. But she had to go, I wasn't sure why she had to, but I knew she needed too. I watched her step backwards her back still faced to the school misfits, and her grace as her body moved was strange. With one last look at her, I threw a half-second glance to the strange boys and then did a double take. PRINCIPAL TARAK'S COMING!!! I thought with joy.

My face shone relief and happiness. I don't know why but somehow I know that Tarak's going to stop all this madness I gave out a relieving sigh and pointed to the principal who was striding across the school yard towards Kane and Raunulf. Bewildered by my mood swing, Hana swung around and a look of pure relief and bliss shook her body. She let out an even louder sigh then I, and it even seemed that she was going to fall over from ecstasy.

A smile spread across her lips, and then she plunked herself right down on the ground, laying sprawled on the ground as if she were exhausted by that short episode. My face lit up in delight. Hana was safe from the scary men, and principal Tarak was going to have everything sorted out. Hana sat up slightly to see what the principal would do as I continued standing, curious to how Tarak was going to handle the situation. He probably had a lot of experience in handling those two I thought with an inward giggle. We watched as Raunulf was rather roughly jerked off the other boy, and the look of shock on his face was completely human. It was as if nothing freaky had happened at all. I actually starting believing that I had imagined the whole weird transforming thing.