•Chapter (say the name) 17•

Start from the beginning

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" I started chasing her around the house but hell she was fucking fast. Running isn't my thing tbh.

"Ha! Oppa is such a old man! Becareful grandpa! Don't break your hip!"

"Just take that collar off and give me that whip" I said sighing as I collapsed on the floor.

"Okie" She threw the things at my face before running away. Oh well, I can get that little brat later anyways. You guys are probably thinking who's Yoonhee.. Well she's my little sister.

Clutching the two toys between my hands, I headed to the door and saw a package full of kinky toys. I'm pretty sure that Jimin didn't deliver all of this since he doesn't know my address and he isn't even into this things... Or maybe he does.

"Oppa~ Im hungry" Yoonhee pouts.

"You do know that I can't cook for shit"

"But I want to eat pancakes"

"How about pop tarts instead?"

"What are those?"

"Food of course"

"You know what oppa, you're such a sassy grandpa"

"Well you're a bratty kid"

3rd person

Back in Seoul, Jimin is still sleeping but his phone rings again. This time, he looks at the dialer's name and he was surprised to see that it was Yoongi.

"H-hello?"

"Why is there a package of kinky toys delivered in here?"

He fucking knew it.

"Taehyung did that" The younger groans as he heard the other chuckle.

"To be honest, Tae did a great job picking" The older says, fascinated by how the toys are just his taste. "Can't wait to use this stuff on you"

"Yoongi omg no"

"Oh hell yes"

"Yoongi please not now"

"Don't worry baby, you'll look and feel good with this"

"Oppa! Who are you talking to?"

Jimin heard a girl's voice from the other line making him confused.

"Ah.. I'm talking to my girlfriend"

"Ohhh? Really? Can I talk to her pretty please?"

Her. Srsly.

"No-- YOU LITTLE SHIT GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE"

"HI OPPA'S GIRLFRIEND! WHY DID YOU DELIVERED COLLARS AND STUFF IN HERE? ARE YOU TWO GOING TO HAVE A PET DOG? AND WHAT'S THE HAND CUFFS FOR? ARE YOU A POLICE-"

"Uhm.. Sorry for that"

"Who's that?"

"Ah.. She's just my younger sister that's all and I gotta hang up, ttyl baby~ bye!"

"Wait Yoongi before you hang up, when will you comeback?"

[call ended]

You don't know how much I miss you.

~•~

AN

Poor Jimin :( but tysm for the votes ❤❤❤

Jimin tryna top Yoongi lmao

Look at that booteh