Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 5)

Start from the beginning

Ok, now I'm pissed. I got in a fighting stance as did he, and we prepared for combat. Everyone backed up a bit as we once again ran at each other, and this time the scent was not going to stop us. Although I had taken into account that the scent seemed to be getting slightly stronger. Ranu wasn't even ten feet from me, I could see and smell the sweat on him. Both of our fists raised to strike the other, and we were going full speed (well a humans full speed). I didn't see anything else, and I was not going to be distracted again.

We were very close to impact now. Only a few more feet, my fist was raised to my chin as was his. Only 2 feet now and we were pulling back our fists to strike. As we were bringing our fists forward again to beat the snot out of the other something one again interrupted our fight. "HHHHHHHUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY SERENITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR SPOTS GOING TO GET TAKEN!!!!!!". It hadn't been the shriek that had interrupted the fight though. From out of nowhere a huge blast of that exotic and intoxicating scent engulfed the school yard. Both Ranu and I stumbled when the amazing smell over came us. We ended up tripping and knocking our heads together, we were then sent flying to ground as Ranu fell on top of me. I couldn't handle it, whatever was causing it, new kid or not I wasn't capable of keeping control of senses.

My werewolf instincts were kicking in, I was going to transform and take whatever was causing that delicious incense by whatever means necessary. I watched my werewolf friends Jeb, Eric, Nicodamius, and Ceribrium come running towards me to stop my transformation but they were going to be too late. I could feel Ranu transforming even faster considering his anger was spurring his reformation. I couldn't help it the aroma was to blame, my teeth were lenghting, my eyes narrowing, I could feel my fur trying to break through my skin, and my tail was only seconds away from bursting through.

No! I can't expose our secret! not now, not here! I franticly thought shutting my eyes close in concentration. I was so close, this was it, I was turning. Then without warning my transformation was stopped. Ranu had been thrown off me, and we were unexpectedly yanked up by our shirt collars. "Now, now you two we can't have you both morphing and going canine on us in front of so many unsuspecting humans" was whispered into our ears. I recognized the voice immediately as Jarlan Tarak, our school Principal and my personal adviser. I will admit I was in shock, I had really believed that we were going to be exposed to my foolishness.

Tarak was looking down with a smile but I could see the animosity in his narrowed eyes. "Don't you boys think you've caused enough trouble for one day"? he asked, venom dripping from his tongue. I looked up at him sheepishly, still trying to fight my wolf instincts. The scent was still strong and the wind blowing straight into my face was defiantly not helping. Tarak must have picked up the dazed look on mine and Ranu's face, and so he sighed in disapproval but his eyes shown with understanding. We weren't in serious trouble for now, at least not yet.

"Honestly boys not even 10 minutes into lunch and already your bickering". "Yea well HE started it, framing me for the raccoon!! his putrid smell was all over it and you know it!!!" Ranu yelled in agitation. "Yes, Mr. Raunulf I know perfectly well and that is why you only get a weeks detention while Mr. Kane receives two" Jarlan said betraying while playing the noble. ""WHAT!?!?" Raunulf and I both screamed. "Why the hell am I getting detention!?" Ranu yelled. "Because Mr. Raunulf, although you did not commit the raccoon incident you did participate in this fight" Jarlan stated with a calm voice.

I had time to cool down by this time, and had decided not to argue with him less it end furthering my punishment which Jarlan was quite prone to do. I slightly scowled but accepted my punishment while I pulled myself from the ground. I had thus far forgotten the scent momentarily but it had once again captured my senses. I kept myself from morphing which wasn't quite as hard now that I was used to it and I almost asked Jarlan about it. When I went to ask him I found that he had called Rufus our Vice Principal, and the toad/man had waddled over to us.

Rufus then learned of our scuffle and proceeded to scold us, but I of course tuned him out. The wind had picked up again, and suddenly the scent was once again back. This time it was accompanied with the familiar smell of a werewolf. This time as the heavenly scent wafted over me I was determined to find out who was causing it. Apparently though I wasn't the only one because I saw a look of fascination develop in Ranu's eyes, and to my bewilderment a slight amount of recognition showed in Tarak's face. It was time to find out what had caused all of the werewolves present to nearly endanger their most precious secret.

I noticed the werewolves around including Ranu, my pack, Ranu's pack, and even Tarak were simultaneously moving their heads in the same direction. I was determined to follow their movement, and at the exact same time every werewolf at Monte Cristo High turned their heads to look at whatever creature was reeking such havoc on their mind's and sensitive noses. I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I saw left me in such a state of awe that a bus could have hit me and I wouldn't have cared.

What I had laid eyes upon for the first time, was going to change my life forever. This thing, the thing that had completely ravaged my mind and senses, the thing that had destroyed my chance of revenge at Raunulf, and the very thing that had gotten me an entire week of detention was the only thing in the world that seemed to matter at all. And I knew without a shadow of a doubt that this thing........had.to.be.MINE!