21

"You're sick, what are you? What have you done to my best friend." Shan screams next to me, my eyes are stinging and my head is killing me. I have no idea what's happened but I'm on the floor and everyone is crowding around me. I touch my lips and feel blood running down my chin, did I cut my lip?

"I saved her life, just calm down" Harry groans looking around before wiping my mouth with a piece of tissue.

"Wh- what happened?" I manage to get out, my mouth feels so dry. Niall hands me a glass of water and I sip it slowly. I'm so thirsty, even after i just gulped a whole glass of water.

"Your heart stopped beating jayde, Harry just saved your life, we'll explained it properly when we're back at your room."

"I died?" I laugh, looking around to see no one else is laughing.

"Come on, let's get up you." Harry smiles, taking my arm as Niall takes the other, lifting me up off the floor. I look at Shannon and she is as pale as a ghost.

"Shan are you coming?" I ask her.

"Yeah" she says, looking shocked and wide eyed.

I walk with the boys up to our room and lay my head on my pillow. I need to drink something, my mouth is so dry. "I need a drink" I sigh.

"Yeah, you need blood" harry says, shaking his head, running his hand through his hair. I catch sight of his arm and see a massive bite mark.

"Blood?" I ask, puzzled. "What's happened to your arm?"

"Okay there's no easy way to explain this so I'm going to just go ahead and say it." Harry sighs, coming over and sitting next to me on the bed. Niall and Shan are standing in the doorway.

"Go on" I nod.

"I'm a vampire." He breaths out. When a human dies the only way to save their life is too feed them vampire blood, which is what I did. If you feed on someone or drink blood in the next 24 hours, you will turn. That's why you're craving a drink now, you are craving blood" he finishes and looks down at the ground.

I have no words, I can't get my mouth to move, I can't make a sound.

He's joking right?

"But don't worry, i won't let that happen." He sighs.